Solving Problems

With Marinette, she was in disbelief that Chrysalis managed to akumatize her, taking advantage of her guilt and hurting her partner again.

"How couldn't I resist the Akuma? And I nearly killed my partner" Marinette sighs.

"I don't know but what's really important is that Cat Noir saved you," Pelle said.

"But at what cost? He's not gonna trust me again for hurting him emotionally before the akuma" Marinette said.

"I've seen how you behave around him when me and my jaguar met you. Please tell me what it is you're afraid of? If you can't explain it to him, explain it to me" Pelle said.

"That he'll get akumatized himself and his powers could destroy the world and the moon itself. I've been brought to a timeline where he knew I was Ladybug and I had to fight him to turn him back, then I had to go back in time to prevent my identity from being revealed to him" Marinette explained.

"That explains a lot. But still, putting him in the dark can have different attempts of his miserable state to get him akumatized" Pelle said.

"That's why I'm questioning myself If I'm a good hero or guardian. I never wished to be guardian" Marinette said.

"Hmm.....what made you get into situations?" Pelle asked.

Marinette knew why and it was because she was obsessed with Adrien. Instead of choosing the bee miraculous for Chloe's help, she chose the dragon miraculous for Kagami's help to pull her away from Adrien and it got Chloe angry and chose to side with Hawk Moth to get revenge on her. Especially forgetting to detransform when going to Master Fu, it put him in great danger. Instead of offering Cat Noir's help, she chose 'Adrien's' help by entrusting him with the dog miraculous and it turns out she entrusted Felix in Adrien disguise and he betrayed her by stealing her yoyo and trading them to Shadow Moth. All her problems point out that her obsession with Adrien is the reason why she puts those she cares about in great danger.

"My obsession with Adrien. It caused all the troubles I've gone through. It's too much to explain about it" Marinette said.

"I'm no psychologist but I can see what the problem is. You're running away from your problems and when that happens, it creates consequences" Pelle said.

"But how can I talk to Cat Noir after what I've just done? I nearly took his life as an Akuma puppet by Cerise" Marinette said.

"Cat Noir felt responsible for causing Cerise to akumatize you," Pelle said.

"It still doesn't take away the suffering," Marinette said.

The Neanderthal female adult comes in with food for the guests, grunting in her language to tell them to enjoy. Marinette looked down seeing the meal, it was roasted pork with some fruit alongside it.

"Aw come on, no peanuts?" Trunkk flew out.

"Don't worry, Trunkk. I saved a few peanuts in case the chocolate ran out" Pelle looks in his backpack and grabs a container of peanuts.

"Yummy!" Trunkk grabbed some with his trunk and ate them.

"Wow, he lives up to the stereotype of elephants eating peanuts," Marinette noticed.

"Ja, Det gör han. Ahem, Yeah, he sure does" Pelle used both Swedish and English.

Marinette's mood lightened slightly.

-

With Adrien, he was standing on a cliff looking over the landscape as Cat Noir.

"Oh Bugaboo, if only I understood why you and my mother made up that Dad sacrificed himself to destroy Monarch, to keep me safe from more trouble. But I was such a jerk" He sat down.