Terror in Paris

It's been an hour and they couldn't find Cerise anywhere in Tokyo. They were all brought back to Paris by Ryuko's wind dragon ability and the news got out that the missing people were okay and were found by Ladybug and Cat Noir. What the news also discovered are two extinct living fossils founded by the disappeared man from Costa Rica who thought he was dead turns out he was alive for the last 10 years. Ladybug also informed that she and her kitty declared that there's a new Hawk Moth on the loose.

Right now, Marinette and Adrien are reunited at long last, pretending to be worried about where they've been but made up an excuse to each other.

"Oh, Adrien. Did you enjoy your little trip without me?" Marinette asked.

"Yes, and what about you, Marinette?" Adrien asked.

"I did. I'm sorry I worried you too much. Us girls take too long you know" Marinette said.

"I'm sorry too for not contacting you. But I can't stay mad at you" Adrien said.

"Heh, and I thought you liked when I make a cute angry pout" Marinette giggled.

"I do. But I'm worried about this new Hawk Moth appearing. She seems to use hers for a more dangerous approach" Adrien said.

"She won't break us apart, my prince," Marinette said.

"I cannot stand akumas again, my love. You know what they do you know" Adrien held her close.

"Yes, I do" Marinette nuzzled him.

Pelle and Luna saw them being weird but at least they are happy they are reunited with each other. They stopped by for Andre's ice cream and they both got a flavor scoop that represents the colors of someone they will one day meet.

"You two are so perfect," Andre said to Pelle and Luna.

"Ummm....merci?" Luna blushed.

"We're just friends," Pelle said.

"Yes, but thanks for the compliment," Luna said shyly, "You make wonderful ice cream, señor"

"Thank you" Andre hands them each ice cream.

Pelle looks at his ice cream. He noted the colors of it but still enjoyed it, "Thanks" He said as he and Luna took a seat and the park bench, "Well, if Cerise ever shows up again, we'll be ready" Pelle said.

"That woman is crazy. How can Gabriel abandon her when she was just a baby? He has caused so much damage in life and he did not face the consequences, Chico. Especially not being a good father to Adrien. He really ignored the consequences and he paid a price by death" Luna ate her ice cream.

"She proved herself a greater threat than her old man," Pelle said.

"Life has punished Gabriel, it can do the same to her," Luna said.

"Yeah. I can't believe she managed to akumatize Ladybug" Pelle said.

"Why did she run away from her problems?" Luna asked.

"Mostly out of fear," Pelle said.

Just then, millions of Akuma butterflies take the shape of Chrysalis face the same way Hawk Moth did by introducing himself indirectly.

"Vad i helsefyr?!" Pelle exclaimed in Swedish.

"Hello, Paris! Yeah, I'm the new Hawk Moth but you can all call me Chrysalis!" The head of Chrysalis cackled, causing everyone to quiver in fear, "Monarch was a fool and he deserved to be dead! He may have been my father but I'll make sure to not fail like him! If you are there, Ladybug and Cat Noir! Be prepared because I'm everywhere! You can tell everyone you can protect but you can't protect their fears!" Chrysalis cackled and hundreds of akumas fluttered away.