New York

Ladybug informed the police that Cerise is dangerous and that she can disguise as anyone to blend in the crowd like a needle in a haystack. She also warned them that she's a very good liar and can easily fool adults to get what she wants. The police understood and will keep an eye out, but also to not cause panic in Paris.

Right now, Panthera needs to save her family from Chloe's tyranny before the restaurant will get shut down for good. Argos insists on coming along since he wants to explore New York with his queen. Pegasus with the horse miraculous made a voyage portal for the fastest way to get to New York.

"Wow, that is so cool!" Blu Tembo said.

"Yeah, it makes sense as to why in ancient times they used horses to go from one place to another. Just like teleportation" Panthera said before going through.

"After you, my queen" Argos let Kagami through.

"Thank you" Kagami smiled and went through.

"My father must be getting cold glares from my mother. Hopefully, she's not angry at him for long" Panthera said.

"Seriously? Latina mums can still hold a grudge?" Argos asked.

"Yes. Welcome to my world, British bird" Panthera chuckled that she got him good, again.

"Yeah, looks like another score for you, Panthera" Argos said.

"Gracias. Maybe next time I can try to eat a bird like you. Big cats eat birds" Panthera got him scared again.

"I know" Argos' eyes widen.

"Still at the bottom of the food chain" Panthera laughed and found her mom's restaurant.

"That crazy Spanish...." Argos growled lowly.

Kagami chuckled at his grumpiness, "Jaguar" She finished his sentence as they got inside.

"You just like to see me get defeated?" Argos pouts.

"Never mind that, we got company" Kagami saw Chloe and her Mother return.

Panthera pushed Blu Tembo and herself into the private room to detransform.

"Are you sure you can do this?" Pelle asked.

"No....her mother is very heartless. They may have no power but Chloe is a monster!" Luna said, scared to say something that could get the Bourgeois women to humiliate Luna's family.

"We can do this together," Pelle said.

"She can crush our dreams. Especially to torment my family and your elephant children through our feelings" Luna said.

"I won't let her," Pelle said.

"She's equally worse like that liar" Luna sighs and comes out of the hiding place.

"There you are, Mexican loser. Since your mom's cooking is disgusting, I demand that you do it!" Chloe tormenting her.

The heroes tried everything to get Chloe and her mother out but Chloe wanted Luna. Argos tried but he couldn't make the same mistake again in Paris.

"Chloe, this has to stop. You don't control everything. What you're doing now is making you look very foolish when people see you something far worse" Luna remained calm but knowing Chloe, she has no care what people think of her.

"She's right. No matter what you do, You're the one who makes yourself look utterly ridiculous! You were always mean to Adrien's girlfriend Marinette and everyone else in Paris. One day you'll have no one to blame but yourself" Pelle steps in.

"How dare you, snobbish man!" Chloe can't even say Swedish right.

"I'm not snobbish and in case you're unaware I'm from Sweden," Pelle said in anger.