Back to School

Hopefully by then in season 6, Team Miraculous doesn't fall for Lila/Cerise (Whatever her real name is) again. Even if she's disguised to fool everyone. She can hide her real hair and eye color but she can't hide her real voice. I searched online for what pathological liars can really do and there are four types in main behaviors.

Characteristics of Pathological Lying. Experts look for four main behaviors when trying to figure out if someone is a pathological liar:

Excessive lying.
Pathological liars lie more than others. They make up stories that sound real enough that people believe them. They then add more lies to back up the original lies. The lies they tell can be outlandish and easily disproved. For example, they might falsely claim to have received an award or say that still-living family members died.

Lying without good reason.
Many people tell small lies to avoid unpleasant consequences, like saying they were late because of traffic instead of admitting that they overslept. But pathological liars don't have a clear motive. They tell stories that don't benefit them and might actually hurt them when the truth comes out.‌

Long-term problem.
Pathological lying usually happens for years. It often begins when in the teens and continues indefinitely, into all areas of life. Their dishonesty might be the thing people remember most about them.

‌The lying is not a symptom of other mental illness.
A pathological liar might have other mental conditions such as depression or anxiety. But that isn't the cause of their lying. Pathological lying is a condition, not a symptom of something else.

Back to the story now.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

In New York, Luna received a package from Paris and as she unwrapped it, it was a bag purse designed by Marinette Dupain Cheng. She admired the nebula purple and black pattern that she enjoys a lot.

Dear Luna,

I hope this bag comes in handy in life like with mine. Thank you for everything as well as from your friend Pelle.

Marinette Dupain Cheng.

"Heh, she really is great at fashion designing" She tries it on, "Me encanta" She loved it.

"This can help me hide with you at all times as well as with snacks too"

Clawws phased through the purse bag and it fit her, "It's perfect" She said from the inside.

"Awesome. Thank you, Marinette" Luna said.

In Sweden, Pelle also received a package from Paris at the same time too. As he opened it, it was an elephant-themed fanny pack to put on his waist wherever he went.

Dear Pelle,

I hope this bag helps you with everything. Thanks for all the help and confidence you gave me as well as with your friend Luna.

Marinette Dupain Cheng

"Det var snällt av henne. Tack Marinette" Pelle said in Swedish.

He puts it around his waist, "Tja vad vet du? Den passar bra på mig" He looks in the mirror.

"What?" Trunkk said.

"It fits me well, doesn't it, Trunkk?" Pelle said.

"Yes. And for me to hide in" Trunkk phased through the bag pouch.

"I hope it's comfy inside," Pelle said.

"It is. I'm loving it now" Trunkk said inside the pouch bag.

"Great. Looks like you got the perfect hiding spot" Pelle said and looked through his photo album of Polaroid pictures, "Heh, I always used to love dinosaurs as a kid but now I get to see how real they are" Pelle said.