PART 1 - "IT"

Y/N'S POV

I am kim y/n . My husband is KIM TAEHYUNG.......we have been married for 7 months and there is no sign of sexual interaction between us . I never force him to do it but i still crave it . At first it feels like he doesn't like me that's why he doesn't touch me that way but eventually i realised i got married to a pure angel . He is the best husband ever....we talk a lot , cuddle , exchange hugs and pecks ( not the lips ) BUT OH GOD!! I NEED HIS THAT TOUCH SO BAD .

Author's pov

Currently sitting on in the living room waiting for tae to come back from office
The door opened revealing taehyung sweating . Hella hot
Y/n - baby?? ( Walked towards him while smiling )

Tae - how was your day sweetheart ( smiled widely and cupped her face while pecking her forehead)

Y/n - i was missing you so much ( hugged him tightly)

Tae - me too jagiya ( giggled and caressed her back)

Y/n - tae?? ( Listening to his heartbeat)

Tae - yes baby?? ( Looked down while staring at her)

Y/n - you look so sexy ( whispered)

Tae fake coughed and broke the hug while smiling nervously and walked in his room fastly as started blushing
Y/n fake cried while looking at him then took a deep breath and went in the room

Tae fake coughed while blushing and looked away as she cupped his face and made him look at her

Y/n - i want you now ( cupping his face)

Tae - what?? You already have me baby ( hugged her while smiling)

Y/n - i know that but.......i want your body right now tae!! ( Leaned closer to his face)

Tae - my body is also yours jagi.....( Staring in her eyes) taetae is all yours

Y/n held her head while sitting on the ground as fake crying loudly

Tae - jagi?? ( sat on his knees ) what happened ( cupped her face )

Y/n - do you know the meaning of "it"?? ( pulled him and sat on his lap while wrapping her legs around his waist)

Tae - huh?? "It" is a english word i much as i know ( blinked multiple times) why are you sitting on me baby . Do you need a chair?? Let me bring it for you . ( Caressing her hair)

Y/n - okay ( took a deep breath) do you know about hickeys or........sex ( looking at him)

Tae - yeah!! I heard students talking about sex in the biology classes when i was in college but i didn't payed attention to them and focused on my studies . That's why i am a topper ( smiled proudly)

Y/n - i am proud of you ( fake cried internally and patted his head) tae don't you ever feel the urge to touch me somewhere

Tae - i do.....( Smiled shyly while looking down)

Y/n - where!!? (Smiled happily while cupping his face)

Tae - on your stomach ( started tickling her as she started laughing then stopped him fastly)

Y/n - okay okay go take a bath . lets just go and eat ( got up while chuckling)

Tae - but baby--....(y/n interrupted)

Y/n - go and take a bath or I'll eat you ( teasing him)

He fake coughed and went in the bathroom fastly as she went to the dining area being lost in her thoughts of what to do as an idea popped up in her mind

To be continued