part 2 - SEDUCE HIM

A FEW DAYS PASSED

Author's POV

Tae was cooking the lunch for y/n as it was his leave today from the office . He felt a pair of arms wrapping his waist as he smiled widely and turned around while kissing her forehead and giving her a tight hug.

Tae - lunch is almost re--.......( Widen his eyes at her )

TAE'S POV

I kissed y/niee's forehead while cooking and turned to take a better look at her but to my surprise she was wearing something that she doesn't wear usually but it also looked perfect on her body . Everything looks perfect on her so....

Tae - w-what is this sweetheart ( covered his eyes while gulping)

Y/n - this man.....( So done then pulled his hand off his eyes ) i am going to meet someone ( teasing him)

Tae - to meet someone ( frowned ) like this?? No way ( pouted while hugging her tightly)

Y/ n - but its important ( controlling her laugh as traced her hands on his back)

Tae - i will never let you go like this ( held her tighter)

Y/n - i am not going anywhere baby ( whispered while moved her hand in his shirt)

I felt her hand moving on my back but it was something else as i widen my eyes as i felt her hand getting in my shirt and caressing my abs . I started feeling something in my pants but don't know what is it suddenly a groan escaped my mouth as i felt her soft hand on my inner thigh . It feels so good

Y/n - what happened baby?? ( Caressing his bulge )

Tae - y-y/niee....what are you doing ( i groaned didn't wanted to stop her)

Y/n - is it hurting baby?? ( Back away and sat on the kitchen counter)

Tae - n-no baby it doesn't....b-but what was that ( i whined internally at the loss of touch)

Y/n - i was just touching my husband ( took an apple while eating it)

Tae was not able to say anything as he just stared at his bulge in disbelief

Tae - j-jagi look what is happening to me?? ( Pointed at his bulge)

Y/n - are you needy baby ?? ( Pulled him between her legs and cupped his face)

Tae - needy of what?? ( Innocent eyes)

Y/n - needy of me ( got down and sat on her knees as pulled his zipper down )

Suddenly she started pulling my zipper down as i held her hand while looking at her in confusion

Tae - what are you doing baby?? ( Holding her hands)

Y/n - just let me teach you ( held his clothed dick in her hands and placed kisses over it as he moaned in pleasure)

Tae - jagi what are y---.....ahhh ( he held the corner of the table for support as he closed his eyes feeling the pleasure while y/n sucked his inner thigh)

I never felt this before but why is she doing this....i mean i feel good but its so strange to do these things

She was about to take off his boxers but the door bell rang as she made a annoyed face

Y/n - oh god!! ( Annoyed and got up)

Tae opened his eyes as pouted and zipped his pants while sweating

Tae - what were you doing baby ( backhugged her tightly)

Y/n - i was teaching you about "it" baby . lets go and see who's there ( smiled )

Tae - really!!?? you will teach me about it?? ( Smiled widely and placed his chin on her shoulder)

Y/n - yes mr kim i will ( placed a kiss on his neck as he blushed and i pulled him towards the door )

Tae - you go change i don't want anyone to see you like this ( smiled shyly and walked to open the door )

Y/n - let them see my sexy body as my husband don't give attention to it ( teasing him while walking to the door)

Tae - no no no ( pulled her back by her waist ) my whole attention is your baby

Y/n - okay okay sir now go see whose there ( chuckled )

Y/n went to her room while cursing the person who rang the bell

Tae opened the door and saw........

To be continued