PART 14 : LIVE

AUTHOR'S POV
MIDNIGHT

jk was standing in the balcony staring at the city lights because he wasn't able to fall asleep . He was never that serious about amanda but somehow it hurts deep down his chest after knowing she was just playing him around . He wipped his tear which was about to fall down his eye then walked outside of his room only to see y/n sitting in the living room while sobbing silently with her mouth tightly covered so no one could hear her . The sight broke jk's heart as he sat beside her .

Jk - y/n.....are you okay?? ( Held her hand while staring at her)

Y/n - no i am not . I feel some weird pain in my chest and it hurts so bad ( held her chest while sobbing silently)

Jk - y/n look at me ( cupped her face and wipped her tears) he don't deserve your tears please don't waste it over a person like him .

Y/n - I can't imagine my life without him...( Her tears kept rolling down non stop)

Jk - but he can imagine his life without you y/n ( a tear fell from his eye as he wipped it immediately)

Y/n stopped and stared blankly at jk as he realised what he just said . He tried to explain but before he could do anything she lost consciousness and fell on the ground being weak . He gasped and picked her up in his arms then rushed outside of the house .

After a while he ran to the doctors who guided him to the clinic and made her rest on the hospital bed . The doctors started her checkup and asked him to wait outside so he did as they asked for and sat on the bench outside while holding his head until a nurse approached him .

Nurse - sir please fill this form and pay the bill later ( handed him the form from reception)

Jk - okay ( looking at the form)

TIME SKIPPED
THE NEXT DAY

Jungkook brought y/n back home and helped her walk to her room then eva ran in their direction being worried . Jk was so busy in his thoughts that he wasn't able to see eva walking up there and walked past her . He was so confused and worried at this moment for y/n .

Eva - hey! Give her to me bimbo! ( Held y/n's arm and made her rest on the bed) Are you okay y/niee??

Y/n didn't said anything and just nodded weakly then covered herself with the blanket . Eva just sighed and held jk's hand then dragged him outside to talk but suddenly the door bell rang . Eva was about to walk there but jk stopped her while glaring at the door .

Jk - stay here ( walked to the door and opened it)

Tae - is y/n okay!!? What happened to her!? ( Looking at him while sweating heavily)

Jk - she is fine ( looking at him being pissed)

Tae - let me see her.....jungkook please let me talk to her once ( tears filled in his eyes)

Jk - she doesn't want to talk to you taehyung . Why don't you just go to your beloved amanda?? ( Slammed the door shut on his face)

Tae stared at the door blankly as a tear rolled down his eye . He was regretting not making it clear to y/n before but there was no use of this now . He sat by the wall on the ground while holding his head tightly not knowing what to do .

On the other hand eva stared at the notification in jk's phone with wide eyes then looked up at him making him confused . She sat on the couch while covering her mouth as jk took the phone fastly and started reading the notification with his eyes growing wide .

Eva - this can't be happening ( wide eyes at jk)

Jk - this was the last thing i expected to happen but the doctors are not sure about that . They need to conduct a proper check to confirm it ( Covered his face while resting his head back)