PART 16 - FRAME

DISCLAIMER - THIS PART CONTAIN SOME DETAILS THAT MIGHT BE UNCOMFORTABLE FOR SOME READERS . READ FURTHER AT YOUR OWN RISK . THANK YOU

AUTHOR'S POV

Y/n opened her eyes feeling her lashes heavy due to being unconscious for a few days now . She hissed in pain while trying to look around with her blurry vision only to see jk sitting on the chair by her side and sleeping with his head on her lap . She placed her hand on her head with a small smile on her face then her eyes went to the couch where eva was sleeping while holding emma .

"They are suffering because of me for no good reason at all . Its my personal grudge but i am dragging them with me" she started thinking these stuff while blaming herself for not being good enough for tae and pulling her friends in this mess as well . The doctor walked inside and smiled widely to see her awake but she signalled him to stay silent.

Doctor - are you feeling well mam?? ( He whispered while walking towards her )

Y/n - yes i am better . Please can you give me a pen and a paper ( she whispered back and resting jk's head on the bed carefully)

Doctor - yes , sure but first let me take you for the checkup ( he walked towards the door)

Y/n - thank you so much ( she smiled at the doctor then followed him)

The doctor walked outside of the room to guide her towards the check up room . She followed him but then stopped short at the door and took the last glance at eva , jk and emma . A tear rolled down her eyes but she wipped it immediately then walked outside of the room with her eyes shut tight .

Amanda - thank you for your presence today mr kang . ( Shook hands with an old man)

Mr kang - take care miss....be strong . I'll take my leave now ( he smiled and wore his hat while walking outside of the hospital)

Amanda waved her hand at him but as soon as the man left she rolled her eyes . She took out a dark shaded lipsticks and applied it over her lips then kissed the mirror with a huge smile . She glared inside the room at tae who was still unconscious then turned around only to see y/n standing there and staring at the room .

Amanda - oh what a horrible day to have eyes....i thought you died . ( Rolled her eyes in disgust)

Y/n - can i see him once?? ( She said without looking at her as her eyes were fixed on the door)

Amanda - have him for all i care . He is no use to me in coma on that bed anyways ( she flipped her hair and walked outside of the hospital)

Y/n just stared at the door until amanda left then she walked towards the room with her heart pounding out of her chest . As soon she opened the door she almost cried at the condition tae was in just because he risked his life for her sake . She stepped forward and placed her hand on his cheek which was covered in bruises due to falling on the ground .

Y/n - tae.....i know you are able to hear me . Please wake up i am sorry for everything . It was all my fault that everyone is suffering so much please don't make me feel any worse please just wake up ( a tear of hers fell on tae's cheek )

She sobbed while staring at his face then her eyes went to the champagne bottles on the table and cigarette dust all over the vouch with an awful stench . She covered her nose and walked towards the couch then widen her eyes at the pieces of torn skin hidden behind the couch .

Y/n gasped while covering her mouth then turned towards tae whose face seemed paler than it used to be . She ran towards him and pulled his shirt up only to find small holes on his upper body with pins stuck in there . The sight made her blood boil as she pulled out the pins and threw them while hugging tae's unconscious body warmly.