PART 11 - ANGER

Author's Pov

The next morning y/n woke up and didn't found tae beside her which caught her by surprise . Tae usually don't leave without informing her but there was a note on the drawers beside their bed with "sorry love i got a urgent meeting so i have to leave and i didn't wanted to disturb your sleep . Don't worry i will call you as soon as the meeting's over . The breakfast is on the dining table so don't you dare skip meals . I Love you" written on it which made y/n smile a little.

She really appreciated that even though his job kept him busy he would still find a way to win her heart over by showing his own of affection . She got freshen up in the bathroom and went downstairs then had her breakfast peacefully.

Y/n - i think he would be busy ( sighed at the time then took out her phone)

She messaged him that she was already leaving for the trip so he wouldn't be worried then left tannie at the neighbour's house . She kissed his head and went to the airport where jungkook was already waiting for her .

Y/n - what brought you here?? ( Walked outside of the car and gave him a hug)

Jk - oh....just came to say you good luck for the trip ( cupped her face while smiling widely)

Y/n - i really appreciate that man ( punched his stomach lightly while chuckling)

Jk - have a great trip and don't miss my perfect face ( winked at her then kissed her forehead)

Y/n - as if i gonna miss you bimbo ( laughed a little then pulled away)

Jungkook smiled at her and she waved her hand at him while going towards the boarding line . After her marriage she haven't been to any trips so she was little worried FOR TAE ofcourse but this was her golden opportunity to achieve great heights in life so she couldn't let it go to waste .

TAE'S POV

I finally finished my so called professional meeting with that witch amanda . Even though everyone knows that i am a married man and i love my wife more than anything else.....this girl kept flirting with me and ignoring her is getting harder day by day because she is hitting my last nerve .

Amanda - it was nice talking to mr kim ( placed her hand on his hand while leaning intentionally to show her cleavage)

Tae - we all were gathered here for a meeting miss please respect my privacy and don't touch me without my consent ( pulled her hand and walked to the door)

Amanda - come on babe don't be so rude.......i know what a man like you need ( walked towards him)

Amanda blocked his way and tried to stop him but suddenly the door open behind him and his back got hit by that . He fell over her and they ended up on the floor with tae over her . She smirked and took the chance then held his soft hair in her tight fist and buried his face in her neck while moaning like a maniac as everyone recorded and took their pictures.

Tae was froze with everything that happened in an instant then he got back to his senses and pushed her away while storming out of their then went in his cabin while groaning angrily and wipping his mouth in disgust. After calming himself down He took his phone then widen his eyes at y/n's message . He couldn't even hug her goodbye for the trip which made him burning in rage at himself for accepting this stupid deal .

Tae - i am so sorry y/niee ( controlling his tears)

He was on his edge to cry but suddenly his phone started getting messages and calls from many anonymous numbers . The pictures and videos of his and Amanda were all over the internet by now which seemed like the most convincing misunderstanding of all times with headlines "wealthy businessman cheating on his wife with his business partner" "business couples" "affair confirmed!? pictures leaked of mr kim making out" and all sorts of name .