PART 8 - LEARN

AUTHOR'S POV
IN THE MORNING

Y/n was sleeping peacefully while tae rubbed his eyes and opened his eyes with a pout on his face . He smiled shyly at her and peeked in the blanket . He widen his eyes and sat up fastly as soon as he saw they were naked under the blanket

Y/n - tae ( opened her arms being sleepy)

Tae - jagi i am hungry ( Blushing while looking down)

Y/n - yah!! I said come here!! ( Sleepy glare)

Tae - i am shy ( fake coughed)

Y/n glared at him and held his arm then pulled him . She cupped his face and kissed his whole face making him giggle . Tae held her waist unknowingly and moved closer to her .

Y/n - from now on your official classes begins ( smiling widely)

Tas - official classes?? ( Blinking innocently)

Y/n nodded and pecked him then went in the bathroom to get ready leaving tae like a red tomato . After a while tae went downstairs to cook breakfast as it was his leave from office today .

Y/n tip toed behind his back and backhugged him tightly then peeked at the food . Tae smiled at her and took a bite from pan then blew over it as made her eat it .

Tae - how is it?? ( Hopeful eyes)

Y/n - delicious ( eating peacefully )

Tae - really?? ( Giggled happily) now tell me about your official classes

Y/n - okay then we will start with lesson number no. "Control yourself " ( Pouted her lips)

Tae - control myself?? ( pecked her pout then fake coughed)

Y/n - tae?? At first what did you thought "how do females get pregnant"?? ( Cupped his face while standing on her toes and kissed his nose)

Tae being a giant he is....held her waist tightly and attached her body to her then stared in her eyes while licking his lips . She stared back in his eyes while observing his moves carefully . He leaned closer then looked back with wide eyes as soon as he saw tannie standing there and peeking at them .

Y/n - is something wrong?? ( Looked at his face)

Tae - nothing!! I used to think if we kissed then you'll be pregnant ( Cupped her face and blushed)

Y/n - for real!!? ( Started laughing then pecked him) oh no!! Tae i am pregnant ( held her stomach while laughing hard)

Tae - wae!!! Don't laugh at me!! ( Held her tightly then kissed her to shut her up)

Y/n stared at him in shock as he held her ass unknowingly and pulled her closer while kissing her hard . She closed her eyes feeling his wet lips against her . He touched her lips with his tongue while kissing her signalling her to open her mouth . She opened her mouth letting his tongue explore her mouth

Tae - j-jagi ( whispered between the kiss while burying his face in her neck)

Y/n - what is it?? ( Breathing heavily while caressing his hair)

Tae - it is happening again......i feel wet in my boxers ( whispered with his husky voice)

Y/n widen her eyes and looked down fastly then fake coughed at his hard boner rising in his pants . She patted there fastly making him moan loudly while he held her hand fastly.

Y/n - you want me to help?? ( Sat on the counter)

Tae - y-yes ( stood between her legs)

Y/n leaned closer to his face and wrapped hers around his waist . She cupped his face then gave him a soft peck while on the other hand he want her go wild over him .