PART 17 - TOGETHER

AUTHOR'S POV

As soon as eva said that y/n covered her eyes with one hand and jungkook laughed nervously while punching Eva's back secretly . Tae got up from the bed with wide eyes as glared at them both . Eva gave a evil smile to everyone and picked emma in her arms .

Tae - so he was your first kiss?? ( He looked at y/n with an angry smile)

Y/n - u-um.....let me call the doctor ( walked outside of the room fastly)

Jk - oh and i have to take care of the bills and formalities so see you later ( smiled nervously at tae and walked outside as fast as he could)

Tae took a deep breath and layed on bed while hugging his knees making eva laugh a little at all of them . She placed emma down on the ground and walkes outside to follow y/n on the other hand emma walks up to tae cutely and tried to climb on his bed with all her might .

Tae - aish....you will fall bimbo ( picked her up in his arms)

Emma - i wanna play at home ( she said while staring at his face)

Tae - we will play once we get tae uncle checked and sort some things out ( whispered to her then narrowed his eyes and looked around) emma do you think that.....jk uncle likes your aunt??

Emma - yes . He loves her so much , he takes care of her and he even slept in her room when she was sick to make sure she was alright ( smiled widely at him)

Tae - is that so?? Do your aunt like him?? ( Smiled angrily)

Emma - i think she does but she doesn't make it obvious . She takes his side , seems to be so happy with him around her ( whispered while looking around)

Tae - oh.....thats great ( laughed angrily and sat on the bed properly)

Emma - jungkook uncles loves everyone so he also never tried to make this obvious as well . He takes care of me and eomma as well.....sometimes i wonder why would he do that because we never did anything special for him ( she rested her head on his chest while holding his huge thumb in her little hand)

Tae - maybe all of you are very dear to him . ( Kissed her head while holding her on his lap)

Emma - do you have someone dear to you as well?? ( She said and looked up)

Tae - ever since i was a kid my parents were busy at their work to maintain their image . i never blamed them because they had their reasons to do so but when i graduated university and married y/n . she made me realise what i missed all those years was affection . I was so naive and got used many times that's why i was afraid that she would use me as well but everytime i was down....y/n would do everything to cheer me up and never rushed our relationship or forced me to love her ( he said peacefully while staring outside the huge window)

Emma - really?? eomma told me that aunt was raised in an abusive family but whenever i asked further she would give me so excuse ( she said while looking at him)

Tae - what?? Y/n never told me either......( He frowned while looking down at her)

He was about to ask her something but the doctors walked inside with eva . Emma ran into Eva's arms and they walked outside while tae was lost in the thoughts of y/n's past . She never mentioned it infront of him at all but now he had to know about that . The doctors started treating his wounds and granted his request to have rest at home .

AFTER A WHILE

Jungkook took everyone to tae's house as y/n begged them to stay with her and tae until he recovers and to their surprise tae was no opposing with her . Jk arranged eva and Emma's stuff in their room carefully and smiled at their sleeping figure . He walked outside of their room only to see tae drinking water in the kitchen.