PART 10 : FOR US

Author's Pov

Y/n woke up with the sun Rays shining over her face . She smiled and streched her arms while turning to face tae only to see him staring at her . He snuggled in her neck and kissed over her there softly.

Y/n - good morning tae.....( Caressing his hair)

Tae - hmm ( busy kissing her shoulder)

Y/n - lets have some food.....you are getting late for office ( pecked him and walked in the bathroom)

Tae giggled shyly and stared at her then got up . They got freshen up and walked downstairs as tae started cooking peacefully while y/n sat on the kitchen counter and stared at him .

Tae - don't stare at me ( blushing while cooking)

Y/n - tae......i need to tell you something ( kissed his cheek)

Tae - what is it?? ( Blushing while looking down at the pan)

Y/n - i have a business trip to london tomorrow ( whispered to him)

Tae - what!!? No way!! For how many days!!? ( Looked at her fastly)

Y/n - for...a week . ( Fake coughed while cupping his face)

Tae - no!! Jagi....how will i stay without you?? ( Pouted)

Y/n - please tae it is very important.....( Pecked his pout while hugging him tightly)

Tae sighed sadly with a pout on while hugging her tightly then buried his face in the crook of her neck . She ran her fingers  through his soft brown hair while wrapping her legs around his waist .

Y/n - i am sorry baby ( whispered while rubbing his back)

Tae - its okay......but come back as soon as possible ( whispered back and faced her )

Y/n - okay mr kim i will be back soon ( kissed him softly)

She kissed him softly while tae hugged her waist tightly and moaned lightly between the kiss as she bit his lower lip lightly . Their breaths infused together as tae kissed her deeper while placing his hand on her nape .

TIME SKIPPED
IN THE EVENING

Tae walked outside of the office with a can of beer in his hands . He doesn't drink usually but today was not so nice for him . He started walking while looking around and drinking his beer sip by sip as the girls were staring at him but he wasn't bothered by them at all .

Tae - i miss my y/niee ( walking while looking around and took out his phone then called y/n)

She didn't picked up making tae frown in confusion . He dialed her number again and called her but there was no use as she didn't picked up . He started overthinking and was about to ran back to his office but suddenly his gaze stopped as soon as he saw y/n walking with jungkook outside of a building.

Tae - jagi.....( Frowned while looking and walking there )

He started walking towards them but stopped at his place as soon as he saw y/n holding Jungkook's arm . Jungkook whispered something to her as she smiled while he started laughing and she hitted his arm . He opened the car's door for her and made her sit inside carefully while sitting on the driver's seat . He drove the car away as tae kept looking there from far away

AT NIGHT

it was past 1 a.m. and tae wasn't home yet . Y/n kept trying to call him but he didn't picked up which got her more worried . She was not in the condition to go to him as she had a sprain in her ankle that she got earlier that morning . She was about to get up but the main door opened.