PART 13 - APART

Jungkook's pov

I was about to make y/n sit in my car but my blood boiled as soon as i spotted tae running there after hiding for days like a motherfucker now he decided to show up . I made y/n sit in the car and locked it from outside then walked to tae . He smiled as soon as he saw me walking towards him but i punched him hard in the face making his nose bleed on an instant.

Tae - what are you doing!? ( Looked at him in Disbelief)

Jk - you don't have any right to ask that from me after hiding like a baby in your house and making out with my fucking girlfriend ( gritted his teeth)

Tae - i never made out with her!! And i wasn't hiding it was just a security measure to keep me safe from the media ( Wipped the blood off his nose )

Jk - so for you.....your security is way more to you than you wife's dignity ( made a fist while looking at him)

Tae - my wife's dignity?? What actually happened jungkook?? I was not allowed to use social media....is y/n hurt or what!!? .( Looking at him with wide eyes)

Jk - everyone has been calling your wife a slut and shiping you with amanda . So for god's sake keep your safety to yourself because i am willing to take any risk for my bestfriend ( pushed him and walkes towards the car )

Author's Pov

Tae was standing there in Disbelief at his words and jungkook went to car then sat inside . Suddenly tae widen his eyes and realised y/n was still inside so he rushed to the car but jungkook drove away fastly before she could notice tae there . Y/n was looking at her phone then sighed while closing her eyes.

Jk - give that to me ( driving with his one hand and asked for her phone)

Y/n blinked multiple times in confusion then gave her phone in his hands but to her surprise he slid down the window then threw the phone outside and focused on driving again with a poker face on remembering how coward tae has been even towards his own wife and how y/n never noticed how much jk cared for her .

Jk - y/niee sorry to tell this to you at this moment but even after your marriage......tae went to dates with amanda and loved her with all his heart . He was never able to move on from her but after 1 months of being with amanda.....she dumped him and went to canada where she met me ( driving while sighing)

Y/n - e-even after our marriage?? ( Widen her eyes while turning pale as a paper)

Jk - yeah.......they were meeting secretly even after your marriage with him but 1 months later she shifted to canada and started using me for her own benefit ( driving fastly)

Y/n - no wonder he never noticed me at that time ( chuckled and tried to hide her tears)

Jk closed his eyes tightly hearing her painful voice then opened his eyes and noticed the tears in her eyes but didn't said anything that could hurt her more . Y/n on the other hand felt a weird pain in her chest as if her heart and trust were breaking at the same time . Tae went out with another woman and lied to her face all this while.....thinking he would get away with it .

Y/n - jungkook take me to taehyung ( looked at jk)

Jk - t-taehyung?? ( Widen his eyes at her words)

Y/n - yes right now!! I need to confront him!! ( Wipped her tears)

Jk - but y/niee-.......( She interrupted)

Y/n - i said now!! ( Looking at him )

Jk was shocked at the rage she had in her eyes at that moment . He didn't had any other choice but to take her to tae so he did as she said . As soon as the car stopped infront of tae's Mansion and y/n stepped outside of the car tannie ran towards her from the garden and started flickering his tail while jumping around her happily . She smiled and caressed his head in response but suddenly tae ran there with wide eyes and hugged her tightly