One

Seychelles felt like the perfect escapade, a sanctuary where one could find solace amidst the azure waters, golden sands, and lush greenery. For Max Verstappen, this trip served a dual purpose - a chance to clear his mind and, perhaps, to finally experience life beyond the racetrack.

Max had recently secured his first world championship in a whirlwind season of Formula 1. It was a victory that had divided the world's opinions, with passionate debates over whether he truly deserved the title. On his tumultuous journey to becoming champion, Max had sacrificed much, gained a few accolades, and lost a girlfriend halfway through the previous season. However, despite his incredible achievements, his father's incessant nagging had not ceased.

In search of respite, Max found himself on a plane heading to Seychelles, a destination known for its pristine beauty and tranquil atmosphere. Running away from problems had always been his default response, and now he was seeking solace on this secluded island.

Max found himself on the private beach of the luxurious resort in Seychelles, the sun dipping below the horizon, painting the sky with hues of orange and pink. The rhythmic sound of waves crashing against the shore provided a soothing soundtrack to his thoughts.

He wasn't alone in this idyllic setting. By his side, Max's only other companion was Philip, his manager and the one friend he could truly count on. While Max had acquaintances and friends back in the Formula 1 world, there were only two individuals he considered his best friends.

One of them was Charles, the Ferrari driver who had remained in Monaco with his family during this tropical escape. The other best friend was Philip, who had been Max's manager for years.

As Max stood by himself, the gentle waves of Seychelles lapping at his feet, he suddenly felt a shift in the atmosphere. Turning to his right, he was met with a girl, approximately 50 meters away, standing amidst the waves and giggling. She appeared to be out of breath, her laughter filling the air like sweet music.

Before Max could react, three more girls came rushing towards her, playfully pushing her into the water. She resurfaced from the waves, gasping for breath, and began shouting excitedly in what sounded like Korean. Her joy was infectious, and Max couldn't tear his gaze away from her.

She was nothing short of angelic to look at, her eyes crinkling as she laughed, her radiant smile lighting up the beach. Max watched in fascination as she playfully chased after her friends, the golden sand beneath their feet mirroring the warmth. His heart skipped a beat as he admired her beauty and the genuine happiness she radiated.

It wasn't until Philip's voice called out to him that Max reluctantly tore his gaze away from the enchanting spectacle.

New Year's Eve had arrived, and Max found himself reluctantly dragged to the resort's grand celebration event. As the night unfolded, he stood by himself at the bar, sipping his drink and politely greeting anyone who recognized him. Max was used to being in the spotlight, but tonight, he hoped to remain inconspicuous, allowing himself to be a mere spectator.

The party was in full swing, with guests from around the world coming together to welcome the new year with fervour. The atmosphere was electric, with pulsating music and a sea of colourful lights illuminating the dance floor. Max couldn't help but feel somewhat out of place amidst the jubilant crowd.

However, as he surveyed the room, his eyes suddenly landed on a familiar face. There she was, the girl he had seen on the beach, now at the center of the dance floor, moving gracefully to the sensual party music. She wore a backless slip dress, its delicate straps appearing as though they might slip off at any moment.

Max couldn't take his eyes off her, captivated by her effortless beauty and the way she moved with such natural grace. The enchanting sight of her dancing in the vibrant atmosphere held him in a trance, and for a moment, he forgot about everything else.