Fourteen

After the post-celebration, Ahri and Max found themselves walking towards her changing room. Ahri decided to bring up a previous offer. "I might take you up on that offer," she said with a mischievous glint in her eyes.

Max pretended not to understand. "What offer?" he asked with a playful smile.

Ahri leaned in closer to Max. "The one in Australia," she whispered sensually, "to help me get out of my clothes."

Max raised an eyebrow, a mischievous grin forming on his lips. "Oh, really?" he responded playfully, his tone laced with curiosity.

They reached the changing room door and came to a halt. Ahri placed one hand on the door, her voice dripping with desire. "Would you like to have a quick shag in there, baby boy?" she asked, her eyes filled with anticipation.

Max took a deep breath, his voice laced with desire and amusement. "If I ever say no to that, run me over with that race car of mine," he said, and they both giggled as they stumbled into the changing room

As soon as they stumbled into the changing room, Max swiftly locked the door behind them. Without wasting a moment, he pulled Ahri closer by the waist and initiated a passionate kiss, while trying to get out of their clothes.

Ahri moaned into his mouth, her tongue darting around his mouth, tasting the champagne from earlier. Max's hands roamed all over her body, caressing her breasts and running down to her hips. He pushed Ahri against the wall, pressing her body against it. His hands continued to roam all over her body, moving lower until he reached her thighs. He began to massage them, feeling how soft they were.

Ahri let out a small moan as she felt his fingers move higher until he reached her panties. He grabbed them and pulled them down, his fingers finding their way up. Max pressed his finger against her slit, rubbing her clit slowly. Ahri gasped as she felt him rub her, her body already wanting more. Max's other hand moved up to her breast, cupping it and massaging it gently.

Ahri moaned again as she felt his fingers move faster on her clit. She could feel herself getting wetter and wetter, her core was throbbing for attention." Please..." she begged.

He bent down and grabbed Ahri's legs and lifted them up, giving him better access to her. He then started kissing her inner thigh. He moved up to her core, teasing her by avoiding it. He then ran his tongue along her slit, from top to bottom, before starting to circle her clit. Ahri moaned loudly, her body arching up from the wall. Max did this several times, driving her crazy.

Then he finally put his tongue on her clit, licking it slowly at first, but increasing his speed gradually. Ahri moaned louder and louder, her head falling back onto the wall.

He then inserted two fingers inside her, moving them in and out quickly. Ahri moaned even louder, Max kept fingering her harder and faster. now, her whole body shaking with pleasure.

Her moans turned to screams of pleasure. "Fuck! Oh fuck!" she screamed. Max kept going, fingering her faster and faster while having his tongue on her clit, bringing her closer and closer to orgasm closer to orgasm. Suddenly, Ahri screamed out loud, her body convulsing as she came hard. Max kept licking her clit, prolonging her orgasm.

Ahri's knee gave up and she almost fell to the floor, panting heavily. Max kissed her neck, nibbling on her earlobe. He then picked her up, carried her to the couch and laid her down. Ahri opened her eyes, looking at him. "I need you inside me," she said. He smiled and moved closer to her, and spread her legs wide. positioning himself between her legs.

He then put his dick inside her, slowly pushing it in. Ahri moaned loudly, her hands grabbing his shoulders. "Faster!" she demanded. He started fucking her faster, taking her breath away. He increased his pace, slamming his dick deep into her. Ahri moaned loudly, her body shuddering with pleasure.

Max continued pounding her, slamming his dick deep inside her. She wrapped her legs around his waist, pulling him deeper inside her. "Yes! Yes! Yes!" she screamed.

Max groaned and held her hips tight, thrusting his dick deep inside her. "Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" he shouted, cuming inside. They both collapsed on the couch, exhausted. "That was amazing," said Ahri. "You're incredible," replied Max. They lay there for a few minutes, not saying anything.

Max tensed up next to her, "Relax, babe," Ahri said, her smile reassuring, "I'm on birth control."

Max's tension eased as he let out a relieved chuckle. "Well, that's a relief." He leaned in to give Ahri a sweet, lingering kiss. "So, what do we do now?" he asked, a playful glint in his eyes.

Ahri leaned back, her fingers tracing his jawline. "We get dressed, leave this place, and go back to my hotel room to continue what we started."

"But do you want to shower before we leave?" Max asked her.

Ahri thought for a moment, then nodded. "Yes, please. I cannot sit through one more Charles session of how we reek of sex."

They both laughed at the thought. Without wasting any more time, they headed to the shower together, Afterward, they got dressed, shared another passionate kiss, and left the changing room, hand in hand.