Fifteen

Ahri woke up in Max's arms, feeling incredibly content. However, her peaceful morning was disrupted by the incessant ringing of her phone. She groaned and reached over to answer it.

"That was one grand move you pulled," Sarang said without any pleasantries.

"Good morning to you too," Ahri replied with a hint of sarcasm.

Sarang didn't seem in the mood for niceties. "Not everything about this morning is good. You disappeared with Max. Me and Belle had to stay back and handle the media, and today we have news channels blowing up our phones while simultaneously writing scandalous articles."

Ahri sighed. "I'm sorry for causing you trouble, but you guys said it was okay for us to date."

Sarang's tone softened a bit. "Of course, it's okay, sweetie. No one's blaming you. But I just called to give you a heads-up. You might come across headlines that are gross. Some people can write anything for clickbait. Be careful, and tell Max that me and his PR are working together to give out a statement."

"Alright, thanks for letting me know," Ahri replied, feeling grateful for her friend's concern.

"Sarang?" Max inquired from beside Ahri.

"Yeah," Ahri replied, her voice tinged with exhaustion. "Media's having a field day."

Max pulled Ahri closer and gently kissed her forehead. "Yep, there's nothing more they like than drama. Should I get my PR to work with yours?" he asked.

"Nah, they have already reached out to my team," Ahri answered, settling comfortably against Max.

Max hummed thoughtfully. "So, what do we do today?" he asked, eager to shift their focus away from the headlines.

Ahri smiled and looked up at him. "How about not leaving the room?" she suggested playfully.

Max grinned back at her. "I like that idea," he said, leaning in to kiss her, and they both settled in for a cosy day together. 

They stayed in bed for a while, savouring the comfort of each other's presence, before finally getting up. Max ordered breakfast in bed, and they enjoyed a leisurely meal while chatting and laughing together. Afterwards, they decided to watch a movie, snuggled up together under the sheets.

Despite her initial hesitation, Ahri couldn't resist the temptation to open her social media accounts. As she scrolled through her notifications, most of them were filled with positive messages and well-wishes from fans. However, as always, there were a few negative comments, including one particularly cruel tweet.

 "Well, she doesn't have friends or a personality, so her dating Max makes absolute sense."

Max, who had been reading over her shoulder, noticed the comment. He gently wrapped his arms around her "Well, racing is my personality, so I think people do attract sometimes." he said kissing her on the cheek.

Ahri smiled at Max's attempt to lighten the mood. "Yeah, I guess you're right," she replied, grateful for his comforting presence.

Ahri and Max shared a lighthearted moment as they scrolled through articles and comments about their relationship. Amid the sea of articles speculating about their romance, Ahri stumbled upon one that particularly amused her. She giggled and showed it to Max, who read it with an amused expression before rolling his eyes.

"Love in the Fast Lane: Tennis Ace Ahri Kim and F1 Champ Max Verstappen's Sizzling Romance Heats Up the Courts and Tracks!"

Hold onto your seats, folks, because the rumour mill has just gone into overdrive with a scandalous twist straight out of Hollywood! Tennis sensation Ahri Kim and F1 World Champion Max Verstappen have officially taken the world by storm, confirming the rumours we've all been dying to hear, It's official—they're dating!  And they didn't just confirm it in any ordinary way; they went BIG. 

Picture this: A triumphant Ahri Kim, fresh from winning her Porsche Cup, decided to celebrate in a way that left the entire crowd gasping. Right there on the tennis court, in front of thousands of spectators, Ahri locked lips with Max in a passionate, heart-stopping kiss! 

But that's not all, dear readers. We dug deep, and what we found is making us blush even as we write! 

Whispers from insiders suggest that Max Verstappen wasn't just a spectator at Ahri's matches and didn't just stop at the kiss. Oh no, he was seen spending some quality time in her changing room. And when they emerged together, they weren't exactly shy about it either, sporting some very conspicuous love marks that would make even the boldest blush. Clearly, the trophy isn't the only thing she took home yesterday.

This sizzling romance isn't exactly a surprise to keen-eyed fans who've been following the trail of breadcrumbs since the start of the year. Rumour has it that Ahri has been making pit stops at Max's Grand Prix events, and they've been virtually inseparable ever since. 

So, are these two young and wild lovebirds living life in the fast lane, or what? and what's next for this high-octane power couple? We can't wait to see how their love story unfolds on and off the track!

Stay tuned for more steamy updates as we keep a close eye on this thrilling love story! 

"They clearly are milking it, aren't they?" Max commented, clearly unimpressed with the sensationalized headlines.

Ahri couldn't help but chuckle at Max's reaction. "Well, not really a lie, though," she said with a playful grin.

Max smirked and leaned closer to her, whispering, "Well, true, but it's not the 1800s that they need to grab their pearls. You won yesterday, and if you took not just a trophy but also a world champion home, then you clearly deserved it."

Ahri's cheeks flushed at Max's playful words, and she playfully swatted his arm. "Stop it, you," she said, her laughter filling the room. 

"Also will you be walking hand in hand down the paddock now?" Max asked, his eyes sparkling with mischief.

Ahri leaned closer to him, a sly smile on her lips. "Well, you'll clearly need to bribe me for those."

Max, always quick with a witty response, whispered in her ear, "Can the bribe be in kisses?"

Ahri grinned and nodded. "Yes, kind sir."

Max seized the opportunity and planted a sweet kiss on Ahri's lips. Max's hands, however, couldn't resist a bit of mischief, and he attempted to tickle Ahri, causing her to laugh uncontrollably. Their laughter filled the room, and in each other's arms, they found comfort and joy in the midst of the stormy media attention.