ENCHANTMENT & MORE

WELL, HERE IT IS MY FOURTH IN THE F1 SERIES, ENCHANTMENT. A CHARLES LECLERC FANFICTION , STARTING SOON.

BOOK FOUR: ENCHANTMENT

"I was enchanted to meet you."

In this story, Charles Leclerc falls in love with a princess who leaves her kingdom and title for him.

"You are a piece of my heart; racing is a piece of my soul. If I have to lose one, I die."

.

.

"You are a celebrity racer; I am a princess. I will not trade one prison for another."

.

.

.

.

BOOK 5: ANDANTE, A LANDO NORRIS FICTION, WILL BE COMING SOON, MOSTLY AFTER WISTERIA (ONGOING).

OKAY ACCORDING TO MY ORIGINAL ANNOUNCEMENT, THERE WERE SUPPOSED TO BE 5 BOOKS BUT I DID TELL YOU THAT I WAS GOING TO EXPAND IT AS SOON AS I GOT PLOTLINES. SO ANNOUNCING MY ADDITION TO THE SERIES,

BOOK 6: LOVER.

A LEWIS HAMILTON FANFICTION

"Swear to be overdramatic and true to my lover"

.

.

"I'm almost 37, and I don't have a child or a partner, but it's not a pity story; it's a fact. I chose this life, to be childless. I'm not the kind to have motherly instincts; it's not something that comes with being a woman."

.

.

"And you think I am? I am Lewis Hamilton, the last person anyone would expect to raise a child, but we can't fight among ourselves. She needs us, more than anything. So maybe we should stop fighting and finally grow up."

In which two career maniacs get together, to adopt and raise a child and maybe, just maybe fall in love.