Chapter Fourteen: Try Me

The trial began. If I lost, I would be gone forever and the End would be taken over, my endermen to be slaughtered. If I won, things would go back to normal.

"Do you, Gilvin, swear to tell the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth, so Notch help you?" the judge said.

"Yes, even though Notch is no longer doing the godly stuff," I said. "So, should I start saying everything now? My whole life?"

"No," the judge said. "Ligmasussy69420 has records here of you cheating. Here is the screenshot."

The screenshot showed a message. It said:
Teleported Fiftyfour to Gilvin.
Teleported Fortyfive to Gilvin.
Gamemode set to survival.

"Did you do this?" the judge asked.

"Yes," I confessed.

"You revived two other people," the judge said.

"Your honor, we also have countless records of you failing to do this before," Ligmasussy69420 said. "This was only the first successful time."

"Objection!" I shouted. "Failure to cheat is not listed in the rules. I had no idea it was against the rules to do an ancient ritual."

"Ritual?"

The entire courtroom started clamoring.

"Yes. That was the only time I could do it, though."

"The rules state that commands aren't allowed! That's Rule #1!"

"I had no clue."

"Order in the court," the judge said. "I feel like I am ready to make my final decision. I personally think he's guilty as charged. Any questions? Speak now or forever hold your peace."

Nobody had anything to say.

"Going once, going twice, and sold to the queen of the world."

"Yes," Ligmasussy69420 said. "Bye!"

What Ligmasussy69420 did next shocked me.

"/ban Gilvin Cheating," she said. "Now, to undo his work."

"You just killed him for doing what you're doing now," Penira said.

"It's the only way to ban people," Ligmasussy69420 said.

"You... You have broken so many of the rules you kill people for breaking! If you come back, we will know you're worse than the rest of us!"

Penira pulled out her sword and donned her armor. She jumped from the stand and used the momentum to slash at Ligmasussy69420, hitting hard.

"Fool," Ligmasussy69420 said while in pain. "I always wear my armor. Guards, help, please."

Ligmasussy69420 put up her shield before Penira could strike again. I was too stunned to speak. Nobody even noticed I was still there. Two guards attacked Penira, and I was about to swing into action (literally, I was drawing my sword) when more shot arrows at her. She was dead. Her body disappeared in a puff of smoke.

"You have got to be kidding," I said.

"You're ALIVE?" Ligmasussy69420 said. "That explains how everyone heard. Let me check... Yep. It failed. There is no Gilvin." She turned to me. "Who are you?"

"I am Gilvin," I said.

"No, you aren't," she said. "What's your username?"

"What?"

"What's your name?"

"Gilvin."

"NO! GUARDS, KILL HIM! He's got no tag, so I can't even tell his name."

The guards turned towards me.

"Okay, time to go!"

I fled the scene to the house. I was still being followed. I went into the mines, still being pursued. I jumped in the portal, and they followed. Wetlava, Sev, and his parents all came behind the guards.

This was my home. They couldn't take over here.

"Do you think you can beat me?" I asked.

"We outnumber you," one guard said. "Obviously, we will win."

"Shut up."

I felt stronger. I saw my own life. A meter on how healthy I was. It was full.

"Why is there a boss bar?" one guard asked.

"Why do I hear boss music?" another asked.

"Okay, we will just leave now," a third said. "Goodbye."

They all left.

"This isn't over," the last one said before leaving. "You've already lost one friend, and we can make you lose more."

"Spy on them," I told some endermen. "Don't fight them. Just watch and listen."

Later, I got updates.

"You mean to tell me," Ligmasussy69420 said, "he got a BOSSBAR? HOW? WHO IS CHANGING TEXTURES AND MODELS? WHO IS BREAKING MY PRECIOUS WORLD? We will kill him."

"I think I know something," a female voice had said. The endermen couldn't see her without going in, which would be stupid. "I don't know how I know this, but Ender Dragons can bring one person back from the dead. If a dragon kills a dragon, the dragon can revive another person. Gilvin killed a dragon. They might not even be done yet. I think you should strike him down now."

"Let's hit him with everything we've got," Ligmasussy69420 said.