Chapter Nineteen: The Package

"What's the package?" Penira asked.

"I have no clue," I said.

"Apparently, a random lady thinks you know exactly what this random thing is."

"Let's just ignore it."

"Okay."

So, we went to sleep because yes. I saw something. I forgot what it was, but it was a distant memory I knew...

A number...

I woke up and forgot what the number was. Yapledoodledoo. I did remember another sleep vision... something about a robot continuing to live and cake... in song form.

Sev, Wetlava, Mr. For, and Mrs. Fif all came into the house.

"We got enough materials," Mr. For said.

"We are carrying shulker boxes of materials," Mrs. Fif said.

"Where did you get those?" I asked.

"From our old friends," Mr. For said. "They live in a hut near the ocean. They've made feats almost as impressive as yours."

"We're gonna have to meet them sometime," Wetlava and I said in sync.

"Their old house was destroyed recently," Mrs. Fif said.

"Dang," I said.

"They found it in shambles," Mr. For said happily.

"Nice," Wetlava said halfheartedly.

"You know how we feel shame for almost killing you?" Mr. For said. "Well, we have this goblet of water..."

"DID YOU ****** PUT YOUR ****ING SHAME INTO THE ****ING GOBLET OF WATER YOU DUMB MOTHER****ING ******?!" Sev asked calmly.

"Error," the swear word thing said. "Too many swears and slurs in one sentence. I'm overworked. My life has fallen apart. The male voice rejected me and now everything is awkward with the one person who cares about me and loves me. I don't want to live anymore."

I heard a loud bang and I got a feeling that I wouldn't hear that voice anytime soon.

"HELL YEAH!" Sev said. "VICTORY AT LAST! TAKE THAT YOU PIECE OF SHIT!" Sev paused. "I CAN SWEAR! IT'S CUSSING TIME!" He then proceeded to cuss all over the place.

"Anyway, let's build the End a village," I said.

"And not leave us alone," Penira said.

"Why not?" Sev said as he walked toward my room.

"There was a package," Penira said. "It's locked and we don't know the pin."

"I'm sure if Gilvin concentrates, he'll be able to figure it out," Wetlava said.

I concentrated on the package. Nothing happened.

"Maybe the package has a bunch of swift pictures that make you somehow better at combat," Penira said.

"You watch too much TV," Sev said.

"Let's just work on the End," I said.

"Okay, I'll carry the stuff," Sev said before grabbing everyone's supplies.

He fell over on the ground, writhing in pain. He broke his back.

"I'll stay here," he said.

"I've come to make an announcement," a speaker said. Every building has to have at least one speaker.

"We should probably get some speakers," I said.

"Relaxing is now easy with the new... JACUZZI! GET IT! You never know when you might break your booty and need to put it in hot water," the speaker said. "It feels good! BUY IT!"

That means it's a new thing the Queen added. We immediately bought it and put it behind our house.  Shukers secretly spied to see if strange things happened as we left to go to the End. When we arrived, endermen were talking about a girl who had just jumped off the island.

"What happened?" I asked.

"A girl came over here, went to the outer island, then jumped," one said. "We hope she lands in water."

"Okay," I said. "I got the supplies."

We went to the outer islands and started building.  Suddenly, someone was on the island. The endermen started talking. It was the girl who delivered the package and the girl who jumped.

"What is your problem?" I asked.

"I just felt like I had to get here," she said. "I don't know what's going on, but random instincts don't lie, right?"

"Human instincts lie," I said.

"Yeah, well, mine don't," she said.

"Then you aren't human."

"Wh... What?" She seemed awkward but wasn't blushing. I had a point. She was... like me. "You're crazy. I'm human."

"It's okay. You seem very non-human."

She suddenly drew a glowing blue diamond sword. I drew my shining black netherite sword.

"Where'd you get the netherite?" she asked as she put on armor.

"My brother," I said as I put on mine.

"Where'd he get it?" She charged at me.

"He mined it." I parried her attack.

"But there's none left. Someone overmined it." She started swinging and we started to jump around, fencing.

"He overmined it. It was too dangerous to be used by everyone."

We were at the edge of the island, but I happened to be closer to the middle. She was good, just unlucky. She attacked and I blocked with my shield, causing her to turn around. I slashed at her back and she was knocked into the abyss below. I knew there was water below. She would live as long as I called off the defenses.

I walked back to the town in progress and got back to work. We built our houses, unaware of how Sev was doing...

Meanwhile, Sev was enjoying the new jacuzzi. It was really relaxing... until he heard a scream, followed by explosions. He heard footsteps approaching rapidly as an injured girl ran up. She quickly crafted TNT but did not know how to ignite it.

"Make a pressure plate," Sev said. "And don't blow me up."

"Okay," the girl said.

She made a pressure plate and ran off, followed by an army of creepers. They failed to notice Sev and ran at the lady. She placed several TNT and the pressure plate then stepped on the plate and did a backflip off for style before running away. The creepers all died, leaving a huge crater. The girl walked over to Sev.

"Thanks," she said. "My name is Debna."

"Nice to meet you," Sev said. "I'm Sev. You look injured, Debna. You should try using this thing."

So Debna got in the jacuzzi with Sev, who was unaware of everything. The shulker would have alerted me, but they didn't know about how she had just come from the sky.

Debna relaxed, despite her injured back.

Meanwhile, I worked hard. As I worked, however, there was something odd...

Every time I ran out of supplies, I had zero. Every time I grabbed more, I would turn around counterclockwise and see a number of things. These things were different every time, like pieces of wood, swords, and endermen, lying around. The numbers were always the same and in the same order. Four, nine, seven, and eight.

I thought about putting 4978 as the password, but I remembered it was a five-digit password.

Debna was making me go crazy. She was evil...

And Sev was none the wiser.