Chapter Twenty-one: We Drag-on about Racism

"I can't believe Debna is my sister," I said. "And we can't just ignore that, unlike ♎︎ ♓︎♒︎⌘︎ ❑︎●︎🙰🙵⬥︎❖︎ ♎︎🙰❒︎."

"Yeah," Penira said. "So why do you keep bringing up ♎︎ ♓︎♒︎⌘︎ ❑︎●︎🙰🙵⬥︎❖︎ ♎︎🙰❒︎?"

"Well, we still have to save Sev from his new lover," I said.

"Or realize she's actually not evil?" Penira suggested.

"Oh."

"Yeah. The box has something about how your house was blown up and it had nothing to do with Debna. She was running for cover."

"Yeah. What's with recent house explosions?"

 "I don't know," Penira admitted.

"Maybe they stole my house," I joked. "Anyway, let's go tell Sev he is dating my sister."

We ran home where Sev was doing playful banter.

"This water was supposed to be hot, but I don't think it's supposed to boil," he said. "Maybe it's because you're so hot!"

"Bro, are you flirting with my sister?" I asked him.

"Yes, I... sister?" Sev suddenly asked.

"Wait, we have a sister?" Wetlava asked.

"Not you," I said. "Debna... she's a dragon."

"Wait... I'm flirting with a dragon?"

Wetlava cracked up. "You fell in love with a dragon! Who would DO that?"

"Hey, he fell in love and didn't KNOW h-she! was a dragon," Penira angrily said.

"Yeah," I said. "Don't be racist, I am a dragon, and I've got news for you. Hey there, Wetlava, you and I are brothers. How would you feel if the joke was on you? People, dragons, and endermen, we all are nice to see. We all have to share the same world. Debna, won't you tell them with me?"

"What are you saying?" Debna asked.

"Nothing much. Just dragon stuff... like racism."

"Don't be racist, we both are dragons," Penira said.

"Listen to what we mean."

"You should imagine..."

"...being with dragons..."

"Or we will haunt your dreams," we both said.

"What?" Wetlava asked.

"Or we will haunt your dreams!"

"WHAT?" Mr. For and Mrs. Fif asked in unison.

"OR WE WILL HAUNT YOUR DREAMS!"

"Okay," Wetlava said. "You don't have to be so defensive over dragons dating humans."

"We're not being defensive," Sev, Penira, Debna, and I all said in unison.

"You clearly are," Wetlava said. "And it would take an incredibly specific thing to get me to save this crap for later."

Suddenly, everything got dark. Everyone held still. There was a spotlight on me. The jacuzzi stopped bubbling. Everything held still.

"It's really creeping me out," Ligmasussy69420's voice said. I looked up, but there was just sky. "It's also dangerous for the server. It's supposed to be hardcore."

"We'll try our best to patch it," a second voice said. It was powerful and godly.

"Thank you."

"We may send it to modders for their fun."

"It begins," the first voice from the End said.

"Let's see what he will do now," the second voice said.

"Yes, he is reading our thoughts."

"Maybe now he can read all of them. He has discovered a lot about his past. He knows a lot."

"Yes. Since it is coming soon, he should know about his destruction."

"He read that thought."

"He knows it is coming."

"He can never be at the highest level, for his life only exists in the game. He does not know about the other universe."

"He does not know his universe is just a 🙰♎︎◻︎♒︎."

"He will never know. I wish to tell him that his world is merely a 🙰♎︎◻︎♒︎ and ❑︎❒︎⬥︎ ◆︎♒︎♎︎□︎, I wish to tell him he is ♎︎ 🙰□︎●︎⬥︎♐︎🙵 in the 🙰♎︎◻︎♒︎."

"And yet he plays the game."

"But it would be so easy to tell him..."

"Too strong for this dream. To tell them how to live would prevent living."

"I will not tell him how to live. He must learn on his own."

"The dragon is growing restless."

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?!" I shouted.

"I should probably tell a story."

"But not the truth."

"No. A story that contains the truth safely, in a cage of words. Not the naked truth that can burn over any distance, even erasing all he knows, including us."

"Tell the story."