Chapter Fifteen: The B̶a̶t̶t̶l̶e̶ Conversation of the End

"One more thing," the voice said. "I still don't know how I know this, but he might have killed his other parent or... left in the will... I guess... I don't know. The point is, he probably can revive one more person, so we have to be fast."

"I know where the End Portal is," a guard said. "I saved the coordinates."

"Excellent," Ligmasussy69420 said. "Let's go slay a dragon in human's clothing."

*********************************************************************

When I heard this, I immediately got to work.

"/tp Penira Gilvin
/gamemode survival Penira"

Penira stood in front of me.

"Why would you do that?" Penira asked. "Now you're screwed!"

"They already were coming to get me," I said.

As if it were on cue, the guards entered my domain.

"Chat with you soon," I said.

"Gilvin," Ligmasussy69420 said, "I won't get anywhere asking who you are. So, what are you? Are you a dragon?"

"Yes," I said. "I'm an Ender Dragon."

"Hmm... I hope you don't mind if I check that."

I felt a slight bit of pain.

"Ow," I said.

"Yes, you are a dragon," Ligmasussy69420 said. "One of two, apparently. We have received information that you can revive people once, but since you killed another of your kind, you get to do it twice. The parent you didn't kill left you in the will."

"Great rhyme," I said. "I mean... true."

"Great," Ligmasussy69420 said. "Is the ritual religious?"

"Yes."

"Oh, okay. Can I see how you are a dragon?"

"Sure," I said.

I revealed my dark form. I showed my flight, my healing, how I can breathe to attack, and how I am, indeed, a dragon.

"Oh, okay," Ligmasussy69420 said. "Well, goodbye! Sorry for the inconvenience! Toodles!"

As she walked away, I heard her say something. I couldn't make out what it was. I heard, "Fool... revive... still alive."

Were they wondering what would happen if I tried to revive a living being?

"Okay," I said. "Now I've got time."

"Thank you," Penira said.

"It's nothing," I said.

"I have so many questions, but we haven't really gotten the chance to talk," she said.

"Okay," I said. "Talk privately? If so, I can send the endermen away, but not our friends and family."

"I have questions for everyone. Wetlava, where did you get netherite?"

"I mined," he said. "A lot. Now there's no more."

"So it was you?" Penira asked.

"Yep," he said. "Now bad guys don't get any."

"Nice!" Penira turned to me. "What are those Endermen doing?"

"They are working on something," I said. "They need to carry something heavy. I won't tell you until it's finished."

Error 404: Chapter ending not