Episode 112: Welcome to the Hoenn Region!

The sun shined over the Hoenn Region. It sparkled brightly over the Ocean, the Ocean sparkling back. Many Pokemon splashed in the ocean, many flew through the sky, and the rest ran across the land.

LittleRoot Town. A small town in the Hoenn Region. Not many people lived here, but everyone who did enjoyed their lives in this quiet town. In a house in the middle of the town, a woman was finishing packing a traveling bag. Then she walked to the stairs and called someone's name. "Angela!" She called.

She heard a view seconds passed and she heard the sounds of bumping and thumping upstairs. A few seconds later, a girl with brown hair came running down the stairs. She tripped on the last stair and hit the ground face first.

 She tripped on the last stair and hit the ground face first

"You ok, sweetie?" The woman asked. Angela jumped back onto her feet. "Yep! I'm fine Mom!" Angela said. Her mom smiled and handed her her bag. "Listen sweetie. You're a Pokemon trainer now, which means you'll be leaving and traveling all over to find Pokemon. When you're out there, please be safe. I'd be devastated if I found out my daughter was hurt or even killed," Her mom said as she pulled her into a hug.

Angela smiled and hugged back. "I'll be safe mom! I promise!" Angela said as she let go and walked to the door. "Oh, by the way! Your father is in the next town over. When you see him, tell him I said hi!" Angela's mom said. "I will!" Angela said before she ran out of the house.

She ran out of the house and through the town of LittleRoot. She was on her way to the professor's lab. She knocked on the door, but no one answered. "Huh? He must not be here right now. Now what? How am I supposed to get my first Pokemon?" Angela asked herself. It was really far away, but she noticed a bag out in the open near the exit of LittleRoot. "Maybe the professor is over there!" She said. She walked towards the exit and towards the bag.

"Someone! Please help me!" She heard someone say. She quickly ran forward and saw the Professor being chased my a grey hound Pokemon.

 She quickly ran forward and saw the Professor being chased my a grey hound Pokemon

"Help! Someone!" The professor yelled.