Episode 120: Steven Stone! Dewford City Gym Leader, Brawly!

Ashton walked through the small island town, looking for Steven Stone so he could deliver the letter. That's when he realized something. "(I have no idea who Steven is.)" Ashton thought. He looked around and saw a fisherman at the beach, sitting in a chair and fishing. Ashton walked over and tapped the fisherman's shoulder. "Excuse me. Do you know if there's anyone around here named Steven?" Ashton asked.

The fisherman turned around. "Why, i know everyone on this island and none of them are named Steven. We do have a visitor here named Steven Stone though. Real important guy. He's in Granite Cave over there on the other side of the beach," The fisherman said while pointing to the left. "Alright, thank you!" Ashton said as he ran off. He ran along the beach and eventually arrived at a cave entrance. He stepped inside and couldn't see a thing, so he grabbed his golden Pokeball from his back and called out Charizard.

"Charizard l, i'll need your light to see in this cave," Ashton said as he rubbed Charizard's head. They both continued through the cave, passing by many Zubat and Geodude. At the end of the cave, they saw light flashing. "That must be him! Come on Charizard!" Ashton said as he ran down the cave. Charizard flew after him. They kept running and eventually arrived at the light of the cave. Standing in the middle huge cave was a man older than Ashton with Blue Hair and a business suit. He was holding a stone and inspecting it.

"Excuse me, are you Steven?" Ashton asked, getting the man's attention

"Excuse me, are you Steven?" Ashton asked, getting the man's attention. "Yes, that's me? Who are you?" Steven asked. "The name's Ashton! I'm here to deliver a letter," Ashton said as he walked up to him and handed him the letter. "Oh thank you! Hey, now that i can see you better, i know you! You're that kid from the Kanto League Tournament and the Johto League! The runner up!" Steven said. "Yeah, that's me," Ashton said. "And that must be your Blastoise and Golden Charizard!" Steven said, pointing at Ashton's Pokemon behind him.

"Blast!" Blastoise said while waving. Charizard nodded at Steven. "You're in Hoenn so you can compete in the Hoenn Battle Frontier, am i right?" Steven asked. "Yeah! Me and my friend Justin are gonna compete and become champions!" Ashton exclaimed. "Well, i'll be rooting for you! Here's a gift for delivering the letter," Steven said as he reached in his bag and pulled out a stone. He handed it to Ashton.

 He handed it to Ashton