Episode 114: Attack of the Team Rocket Hoenn Unit!

Ash, Justin,Angela, and Blastoise were currently stopped on the side of the road, eating their food that Justin had cooked. "Wow! You're good is so good!" Angela exclaimed as she started eating fast. "Thanks! I've been cooking my whole life, so naturally I would be this good. I'm glad you like it," Justin said smiling. Angela felt like a love arrow had been shot at her heart. "(His smile is so cute!)" She thought.

Ashton looked into the sky and saw a bunch of Pidgey and Other bird Pokemon fly by. He finished his food and handed his plate to Justin. Angela and Justin finished their plates and stood up. "Right. It's getting late. We should hurry up and head to Petalburg City," Justin said. "Ok. I was getting kinda tired," Angela said. They all started walking down the road.

In a nearby tree, two figures were surveying the area. These two figures were Ronnie and Mike. They were surveying the area, looking for any potential member, but no one was around. "Mike, I'm bored! Can we leave?" Ronnie groaned. "No Ronnie. We have to find members. We need to be taking our jobs as members of the Team Rocket Hoenn Unit seriously," Mike said, annoyed at his partners impatient.

"We're not gonna find anyone in the middle of the road!" Ronnie said. "Found someone," Mike said. Ronnie perked up and looked in Mike's direction. "Wait a minute. That's the kid! He's in Hoenn?!" Ronnie asked. "That's good. That means we can still do our other job. Stealing his Golden Charizard and Blastoise," Mike said. "You're right! Let's go!" Ronnie said.

"So, do you guys think there's a Gym in Petalburg City?" Ashton asked. Justin shrugged. Suddenly, they heard rustling in the trees above them. "A Pokemon?" Justin asked. Ronnie and Mike suddenly fell from the tree and landed in front of them. "Team Rocket?!" Ashton and Justin exclaimed. "Who're they?" Angela asked. "They're part of an evil organization known as Team Rocket! These two in particular have an obsession with trying to steal Ash's Pokemon," Justin said.

"Why are you in Hoenn?!" Ashton asked. "Because we're the leaders of the Team Rocket Hoenn Unit!" Ronnie said. "You know the deal. Hand over your Pokemon or prepare to battle," Mike said, pulling out a PokeBall. "Yeah! Hand em over!" Ronnie said, also pulling out a PokeBall. "You guys know you're not strong enough to beat us. Whats the point?" Ashton asked. "Because we've been training our Pokemon hard to beat you! We're not the same weaklings we were in Johto!" Ronnie said. He and Mike threw their PokeBalls forward and sent out Arcanine and Poliwrath.

"We'll see! Let's do this Justin!" Ashton said. Justin nodded. "Let's do this Blastoise!" Ashton said. Blastoise walked forward and faced Arcanine and Poliwrath. Justin grabbed a PokeBall and threw it forward. He sent out Venusaur. "Ok Blastoise! Use Hydro Pump on Arcanine!" Ashton shouted. Blastoise nodded and charged two beams of water in it's cannons. It fired them at Arcanine. "Arcanine, dodge and use Flare Blitz!" Ronnie shouted.

Arcanine jumped out of the way and covered it's body in fire. It started running extremely fast and slammed into Blastoise, sending it flying into a tree. "Blastoise!" Ashton shouted. "Venusaur, use Wrap!" Justin yelled. Venusaur sprouted four vines from it's plant and shot them towards Poliwrath. "Poliwrath, catch them!" Mike said. Poliwrath leaned to the side, dodging the vines, and grabbed them. Poliwrath yanked the vines hard, sending Venusaur flying towards it. "Aqua Punch!" Mike shouted. Poliwrath covered it's fist in water and punched Venusaur in the face really hard. "What?!" Justin shouted.

"Arcanine, use Flame Blast!" Ronnie said. Arcanine opened it's mouth and fired a huge blast of fire at Blastoise. "B-Blast!" Blastoise yelled. "Blastoise!" Ashton shouted. "Venusaur," Venusaur said weakly. "Crap!" Justin said. The fire blast that Arcanine shot was heading towards the huge water type. Ashton ran in front of Blastoise stuck his arms out. "Crap! Blastoise! Stay behind me!" Ashton said. Ashton closed his eyes and waited for the fire ball to hit. "Swampert! Get them out of the way!" Someone shouted. Suddenly, a blue Pokemon rushed towards Ashton and Blastoise quickly and grabbed them.

The Swampert jumped out of the way of the fire ball with Ashton and Blastoise in its hands

The Swampert jumped out of the way of the fire ball with Ashton and Blastoise in its hands. "Now, Sceptile! Use Leaf Blade!" The voice yelled. "Who's attacking?! Where's the voice coming from?!" Ronnie shouted. Suddenly, a Sceptile rushed past Ashton and a green aura covered it's tail. It swung it at Arcanine, making it fall to the ground. "Now finish it off with a Mega Kick!" The voice yelled.

Sceptile winded it's leg back and kicked Arcanine hard, sending it crashing into Ronnie. Ronnie and Arcanine were sent flying and crashing into Mike and Poliwrath, causing the entire Team Rocket team to go flying. "Noooo! We trained hard to bring those kids down!" Ronnie shouted. "We're blasting off again!" The team rocked duo yelled as they flew through the sky.

"Who did that? Where are you?" Angela asked as she looked around. "That was me. Hang on, let me get down," the voice. Some leaves in a tree began to rustle and someone fell out of them and landed onto the ground.

"Who are you?" Ashton asked as he stood up and helped Blastoise get up

"Who are you?" Ashton asked as he stood up and helped Blastoise get up. "The name's Anthony. I saw you guys in trouble, so I decided to help. I also noticed something in your battle," Anthony said as he called Swampert and Sceptile back to their PokeBalls.

"You guys are weak," Anthony said, causing Ashton and Justin to groan while sweatdropping. "You're brutally honest," Angela mumbled. "You didn't even help. You sat and watched while your friends were losing," Anthony said. "Too honest," Angela said. "I don't normally do this, but I'll help you become stronger," Anthony said. "You will?" Ashton asked.

"Yeah. I saw how you jumped in front of your Blastoise to save its live. You risked your own for the safety of your Pokemon. You've earned my respect, so I'll help so you don't lose to guys like them again," Anthony said. He started walking down the road, motioning for the three of them to follow him. "We should follow him. If we want to become stronger trainers, we should do all the training we can," Ashton said. Justin and Angela nodded and the three trainers followed Anthony.

End of Episode
Next episode: Petalburg City! Angela's Dad!

Word count: 1083 words