Episode 118: Team Aqua strikes again!

Ashton and Blastoise stepped out of the gym and Ashton took a deep breath before looking around. "(They must still be shopping. Guess that gives me time to look around.)" Ashton thought. "We're gonna walk around for a bit until Justin and Angela finish their shopping," Ashton said to Blastoise. "Blastoise!" Blastoise said. Ashton and Blastoise started walking around, looking at some of the shops and the Pokemon School. They got to the edge of Town and saw a huge building that said "Devon CO" on the side

Ashton kept walking until he saw a familiar face in the middle of the streets. It was the guy from yesterday. The guy he saved in Petalburg Woods. He had a look of distress on his face. "Hey! You're that guy from yesterday!" Ashton called out. The man looked over and saw Ashton. "Oh! It's you! You're that fantastic trainer from yesterday who helped me in Petalburg Woods! You have to help me! I was robbed by Team Aqua! I have to get those Devon Goods back!" The man said.

"Team Aqua. The people who tried to rob you yesterday," Ashton said. "If I don't get them back, I'll be in serious trouble. Please help me," The man said. "Ok! Let's go Blastoise!" Ashton said. Blastoise nodded and they both walked further down the street, which lead to the east exit of Rustburo City. They walked down the path until they reached a cave at the end of the route. There was an old man standing by the exit of the cave with a worried look on his face.

"Oh, what to do?" The old man asked himself

"Oh, what to do?" The old man asked himself. "Hm. What's wrong?" Ashton asked as he and Blastoise walked up to him. "Oh, it's a tragedy. We were on our daily walk, Peeko and I, when we were suddenly jumped by an odd thug. The scoundrel made off with my darling Peeko! Peeko!" The old man shouted. "I can get Peeko back for you," Ashton said. "You will?" The old man asked.

He fell to his knees and grabbed Ashton's shirt. "Please! Please do it! Peeko is my bestest friend in the world," The old man cried. "O-Okay!" Ashton said. He and Blastoise walked into the cave and walked around. The cave wasn't very big, but was spacious enough to walk around.

He went further into the cave until he saw a man standing at a dead end. Next to him was a white bird Pokemon.

The man was the same grunt from yesterday

The man was the same grunt from yesterday. He looked up and immediately noticed Ashton. "It's you! That kid from yesterday!" The grunt said. He backed up slowly. "That Pokemon isn't yours! Give it back to the old man!" Ashton said. "Yeah right! As if I'd listen to a little kid!" The grunt said. Just like yesterday, a tick appeared on Ashton's forehead. "You must've forgotten what happened yesterday," Ashton growled.