Episode 119

"There it is! Mr Briney's Cottage!" Ashton said as they arrived at the small dock and cottage. "Are you sure he'll give us a ride?" Justin asked. "Of course! I saved his Peeko, so he'll definitely be willing to help us!" Ashton said. There wasn't a door, so the three trainers walked inside and saw a strange sight. Mr Briney was chasing Peeko around the table. "I'm gonna catch ya!" Mr Briney exclaimed. The three trainers all deadpanned while a sweatdrop formed on their heads.

"Un, Mr Briney?" Ashton asked, trying to get his attention. Mr Briney didn't hear him as he was too focused on his game of tag with Peeko. "Mr Briney," Ashton said again. Still, Mr Briney didn't hear him. "Mr Briney!" Ashton shouted. Mr Briney and Peeko finally stopped and noticed the three trainers.

"Oh! It's you! You saved my Darling Peeko!" Mr Briney exclaimed, pointing at Ashton. "Yep, i did do that," Ashton said. "We owe so much to you!" Mr Briney said. "Mr Briney, do you think you could give us a ride to Dewford town? We saw that you had a boat docked outside," Ashton said. "Yeah, Ashton has a package that he has to deliver to Slateport and a package he needs to deliver to Dewford," Justin said. "I see. Quite a busy life you lead. But what you're asking is no problem at all. You've come to the right man! We'll set sail for Dewford and then when you're done with your business there, we can sail to Slateport," Mr Briney said. "Thank you so much Mr Briney!" Ashton said.

"Dewford! Here we come! Anchors aweigh! Peeko, we're setting sail, my darling!" Mr Briney exclaimed before running past the trainers and out the door. Peeko flew behind him. Justin and Angela sweatdropped again.

The three trainers walked outside and saw Mr Briney starting up the boat. "Alright! She's ready for sea travel! Hop on board!" Mr Briney said. The three trainers and Blastoise got on the boat and Mr Briney lowered the sail. The boat started moving and they all made their way to Dewford. "This is gonna take a while. You all get comfortable," Mr Briney said. Justin sat down on a chair and stared into the sky. Angela walked over to the side of the ship and looked at the sea.

"Man, we're super far from Littleroot. I feel kinda feel a little homesick. Do you two ever get that feeling?" Angela asked. "Yeah, sometimes. I mean, we're not even in our home region right now. Sometimes you'll miss home, but the thrill of adventure and catching Pokemon will motivate you to keep going," Ashton said. "I hope you're right," Angela said before looking back out to sea. Suddenly, the water on the side of the ship started to bubble. Angela was the only one to notice. "Huh? What's that?" She asked. Suddenly, something emerged from the water, which ended up splashing her in the face. Ashton and Justin looked over and were suprised. Angela opened her eyes and saw a huge pokemon.

 Angela opened her eyes and saw a huge pokemon

"W-Woah! A pokemon!" Angela exclaimed. Ashton and Angela both pulled out their Pokedexes and scanned the Pokémon. "It's called a Milotic. It's a Water Type and they're super rare to come by in the wild," Ashton said. "I wanna catch it! It's so beautiful!" Angela exclaimed. "Sure! You've got this!" Ashton said. Angela smiled and grabbed an empty pokeball. "Okay! Go Pokeball!" She exclaimed as she threw the pokeball at the Milotic. The Pokeball absorbed the Milotic and landed in Angela's hand. The Pokeball shook three times before glowing green. "Yes! I caught a Milotic!" Angela exclaimed as she jumped up and down excitedly. "Mudkip!" Angela's Mudkip exclaimed from her shoulder.

"Good job Anglea! That's a great catch!" Ashton said while giving her a thumbs up. "Good job," Justin said while smiling at her. Angela looked at the Pokeball and grinned. She put it in her pocket and turned to Ashton and Justin. "Nice catch," Justin said with a smile. Angela felt her face heat up and turned back to the sea. "(His smile is so cute!)" She thought. "T-Thanks," Angela said as she and Mudkip stared out into the sea. An hour passed by of complete silence. Eventually, Mr Briney pulled a lever, causing the ship's horn to blow. "We're here! We've arrived at Dewford! Do you see it Peeko?!" Mr Briney exclaimed.

The trainers ran to the side of the boat and stared at the small island town. Mr Briney threw the anchor into the water, causing the boat to stop. "Here we are! Have fun in Dewford and let me know when you wanna head to Slateport! I'll be here with Peeko!" Mr Briney said. "Okay!" The three trainers said as they walked off the boat and into the town. "Alright guys. I'll go look for Steven! You guys can do the gym if you want," Ashton said. "Alright. We'll head back to the ship when we're done," Justin said. Ashton nodded and gave Justin a fist bump before the three trainers walked in separate directions.

End of episode

Next Episode: Steven Stone! Dewford City Gym Leader, Brawly!

Word count: 871 words