Episode 117: Roxanne, the Rustburo City Gym Leader! Goodbye Anthony!

Thr next morning, Our heros woke up and started taking down the tent. Once the tent was down and packed up, they started walking down the path. Along the way, Angela decided to start some small talk. "So Anthony, where do you plan on going once we get to Rustburo City?" She asked. "Hmm. I'll probably wander some more around Hoenn. After that, I'll head back to Kanto," Anthony said. "You're from Kanto?" Justin asked.

"Yeah. I was born there and my wife is there. My son is there is well," Anthony said. "You have a son?!" Ashton and Angela exclaimed. "Yeah. Ya know, Ashton, you kinda remind me of him," Anthony said. "I do?" Ashton asked. "Yeah. You're both balls of energy with big hearts," He said, rubbing Ashton's head. They got to the gate entrance of Rustburo City, which was opened and walked through. They saw two people walking towards them. It was Toru and Leaf. "Hey Ash! Hey Justin! How are ya?" Toru asked while waving. "Hi guys," Leaf said with a smile.

"Oh, hey Toru!" Ashton said. "Hi Toru," Justin said. Anthony slightly flinched at this. "Wait, Toru?" Anthony asked. Toru looked over and saw Anthony. "Oh. Hi dad," Toru said. "Hes your dad?!" Ashton and Angela exclaimed. "Yeah. I never introduced you to my dad?" Toru asked. "No. You never mentioned him either," Justin said. "Huh. Now that you think about it, I never did. Oh well, you know him now," Toru said while shrugging.

"It's been a while, son. How have you been?" Anthony asked. "I've been great, dad. I became a Pokemon Trainer and I'm a champion now!" Toru said. "Really?! I haven't been keeping up with the tournaments, so I just assumed the new champions were some random kid! I'm so proud of you!" Anthony said as he pulled his son into a hug. "Wow. Your dad really switched his personality," Angela said. Anthony let go of his son and looked at Leaf. "Oh, and who's the pretty girl?" He asked. "My name's Leaf! I've been traveling with Toru for a while now!" Leaf said with a smile. "I see. You have my blessings with your marriage," Anthony said. "W-What?! Dad!" Toru shouted while blushing.

"This is too good," Ashton whispered to Justin. "Yep," Justin whispered back. "Anyway, how have you been Ash. Who's the girl?" Toru asked. "This is Angela. She's been traveling with us through the Hoenn Region," Ashton said. "I see. Nice to meet ya," Toru said as he stuck his hand out. "Same here," Angela said, shaking his hand. "Now then. I have to get going. Ashton, Angela, Justin. Use those moves to continue getting stronger and complete your dreams. I'll be on my way now," Anthony said.

"Right! Thank you!" The three trainers said at the same time. "Goodbye Son. We'll meet again soon," Anthony said. He nodded at the trainers and walked away, waving as he left. "Ok guys, we'll be leaving as well. We came to meet someone and now we have to leave. Bye guys!" Toru said. "Bye!" Leaf said. "Bye Toru, bye Leaf," Ashton and Justin said. Toru and Leaf also walked away, leaving The three trainers by themselves.

"So, now that we're at Rustburo City, what do we do first?" Angela asked. "We should get supplies first. We're running out of food and we need more Pokeballs," Justin said. Ashton groaned. "That's Boring! I'm going to the Gym! I gotta get my first Gym Badge!" Ashton said. Justin sighed. "Fine. You go ahead and go to the gym. Me and Angela will stop by later and get my gym badge and then we can head to the next city," Justin said.

"Ok! See you guys later!" Ashton said before running off. "As hyperactive as always," Justin said. "Is he always like that?" Angela asked. "Always. Now, let's get going," Justin said. He and Angela walked down the road. That's when Angela realized something. "(I'm alone with Justin! This is like a date!)" She thought with a huge blush on her face, much to Justin's confusion. He's really smart, but dense when it comes to women.

Ashton ran down the streets until he reached the Gym. He looked down the road and caught a glimpse of Anthony walking out of the city. There was still something he had to say to him. "Anthony!" He yelled loudly, catching the attention of him and everyone on the streets. Anthony turned around with confusion. "I'm gonna do it! I'm gonna be a Pokemon Master!" Ashton yelled from the top of his lungs. Anthony smiled and nodded before walking away. Everyone on the street looked at him confusedly before walking away.