iii , flying clowns

"blast him off!"

"blast him off!"

⚓︎

my face twisted in disgust as luffy retched up a rod containing the map. but hey, i couldn't judge; i had eaten an apple from the lion cage earlier because i was hungry.

buggy and luffy both reached for their respective treasures - buggy for the map, and luffy for his precious straw hat.

i realized i couldn't reach the map before buggy did, and since i knew we'd have to fight him for it later, i didn't want to waste my last two arrows on this.

buggy laughed maniacally, clutching the map tightly. the rest of us began closing in on him, while i kept my distance, my hand on the net trap in my pocket. all i needed was for him to separate his body parts so i could trap them.

"you want a piece of me? let's see what you've got," buggy taunted.

zoro swung his sword at buggy's neck, but it sliced through empty air.

"surprise shithead!"

"he can separate his body parts! slicing won't work!" i shouted, trying to warn zoro.

"yeah, i can see that!" zoro replied in a stubborn tone, continuing to slice down at the stupid clown.

"then why are you still slicing him?"

"well, do you have any better options?" zoro retorted before a hand struck him in the gut, sending him crashing against the remnants of the shattered tank.

my nets wouldn't be sufficient to capture all of him. i needed something more.

amidst the chaos, luffy slowly got up from his position, clutching his straw hat tightly.

"would you look at that," buggy taunted, "somebody escaped my tank of doom."

"you can dump seawater at me, and i'll let it slide," luffy declared, his voice firm, "but don't you ever threaten my friends." with a determined expression, luffy extended his right arm and unleashed a punch aimed at buggy's gut. a section of buggy's body tore apart, only to swiftly return to its original state.

my eyes quickly surveyed the chaotic scene: zoro continued his relentless assault on buggy's dismembered body parts, luffy engaged in a fierce battle with the clown, and nami was crouched near the...

"nami! the crates!" i shouted urgently, my bow and arrow armed with the net trap, poised to ensnare buggy's separated body parts.

"everyone, trap his body parts inside the crates!" i called out to the others, hoping they'd catch on to my plan.

i aimed my bow and fired an arrow directly at the location where buggy's forearms were battling with zoro, successfully trapping them inside the net. zoro gave me a thankful nod.