- Thirty-Four -

After pouring them a drink Louis gets on the bed handing one glass to Harry who takes it with a smile. "So are we just gonna sit here and drink in our underwear?" He asks with a laugh and Louis shrugs. "We kind of don't have the money to go out.. unless the underwear part is a problem then we can gladly get dressed." Louis laughs and Harry shakes his head with a smile. "I was thinking maybe you wanted to watch a movie or something? I also really don't mind sitting here in our underwear."

He raises the glass to his lips to take a sip but almost immediately scrunches his nose in discomfort. "What is that?" He shudders looking at an amused Louis. "Rum with coke, it's not that bad." He takes a sip of his own drink and shrugs. "I think there's just too much rum." Harry states before he takes another sip trying his best to get used to the taste. "You really don't have to drink it Haz, I can make a lighter one or you can stay sober all together." Louis suggests but Harry shakes his head. He likes the feeling of being a bit drunk and he knows it'll taste better in a moment so he's going to pull through. "I'm fine Lou. We wanted to celebrate so let's celebrate."

Louis hums and raises his glass with a grin. "To finally getting jobs." He says and Harry nods. "To us." He adds before he pecks Louis' lips, letting his plump lips linger on Louis' thin ones for a moment before he pulls away to take another sip of his drink. "Let's watch something while we get drunk." Harry says with a smile before he opens his macbook.

But Louis has something else on his mind as he reaches over and closes the macbook again. "How about you give me that blowjob first?" He asks, he's still painfully hard in his boxers and he knows it won't go down when Harry sits beside him looking like sin as always. "Oh.. Sure, I mean I guess I owe it to you, don't I?" He grins putting his glass on the bedside table, he'd also rather do it now than later being too drunk to please Louis. "Mhh, for the teasing in the shower." Louis clarifies and Harry nods crawling over to him. "Get comfortable then." He whispers, his lips ghosting over Louis' before he moves down to place a few gentle kisses on his collarbones.

He sucks at the skin right below his 'it is what it is' tattoo creating a few small love bites before he moves down further. He places a few kisses on the skin on Louis' stomach before he hooks his fingers into the waistband of his underwear to pull it down slowly. "You're teasing again Harry." Louis breathes out as he kicks his underwear off impatiently. "I'm sorry, I just want to take my time." He smiles up at the older boy before he generously spits into his hand and wraps it around Louis' throbbing cock.

"Fuck.." Louis hisses shaking his head. "Sure, take your time, see where this'll get you." He knows for sure next time he's going to let Harry beg to make him cum until his voice is gone. He's driving him crazy with the slow strokes while his mouth is so close to his tip but it's still not in yet. "Come on baby, don't make me fuck your throat." Louis pushes his hips up, the tip touching Harry's lips for just a second but it's enough to leave some precum on them. He licks his lips with a smile and shrugs. "I wouldn't mind.. Can you fuck my throat Lou?" He asks happily and Louis groans laying his head back.

The image of Harry on his knees in front of him just taking what Louis is giving is almost too good to be true. "Shit okay.. just-" Louis lifts his head again to look at his boyfriend who is looking at him expectantly. "Why don't you start off slowly, yeah? Take it into your mouth first and I promise I'll fuck your throat in a bit." He suggests making Harry nod happily who then closes his eyes when he feels Louis' hand in his hair. Louis guides him towards his length and Harry gladly wraps his lips around it, he doesn't waste much time on the head though, he's played around enough in the shower so he immediately works his way down the shaft sucking gently until the tip hits the back of his throat.

Harry gags harshly making Louis moan loudly, he tightens the grip on his hair ready to pull him off but the younger boy tries to go even further down, knowing he can take much more. "God, Harry.." Louis groans tugging on his hair gently. "Look at me." He demands and the second his boyfriend opens his eyes and looks up into his he thinks he might lose it. His pupils are dilated, tears shimmering in his now dark green eyes and his soft cheeks are rosy.