part 7

today you woke up feeling little. about the headspace of 2. today was the day your mama was taking you swimming.
your mama was really looking forward to it, but you not so much. but you didn't wanna disappoint your mama so you just ignore the crushing fear of water.
you woke up alone instantly terrifying you.
you let out a horrifying scream, nat instantly came running.
nat "ohh little dove what's wrongl
you "lone, no wike"
nat "i know baby waking up alone is scary huh? come here mamas here"
you snuggle up to mama letting her cradle you like a baby.
because after all you where her baby.
she rocked you back and fourth but you weren't settling, you where pulling at the neck line of her top.
she took off her top and he left bra, you suckled on your mama until you felt warm milk.
you started feeding and just didn't stop.
nat had to actually unlatch you as you refused. which did end in a few sad tears.
you just wrapped yourself around you mama and refused to let go.
after plenty of screaming and crying as you mama had out you down both you and her where in your swimming costumes and you had your swim nappy on.
you didn't want anyone seeing so nat put you in some baggy shorts over the top for your to swim in.
you clung to your mama as she walked to the pool, with the whole crews
tony had decided that you all needed a break do swimming day hooray you couldn't be more excited
(pure sarcasm)
nat tries to out your down but you where close to the water so you grubbed tighter
nat "baby dove it's okay i promise"
nat "see baba is in the water"
you turn to see your sister in the water and freak out.
you scream, cry, kick your legs and arms everywhere
you scream "baba ou' baba ou' no want baba hab owie!!  baba pwease ou'!!!"
yelena instantly gets out of the water.
no one else dared to get in the water.
you weren't being a brat you where terrified
of swimming and water.
once you had calmed down, obviously nursing on nat.
you here still nursing, under the umbrella in a sun bed. yelena sat close by.
nat had a blanket covering herself and you.
you unlatch and pull nats swimming costume back to normal
nat "thank you little dove"
nat "wanna tell me what's wrong?"
you "du 'ad man. make me hot wif du water all du time. den du bad 'ater make wittle dove go bye byes"
nat "just so i can understand, dreykov would make the water really hot. then he would hold you under, then you stopped breathing because he was holding you under?"
you nod
nat "well this water is cold and we have fun in the water will you come with mama?"
you "mama no down"
nat "i won't put you down"
nat picks you up with yelena following behind
bath times had alway been easy as you where either with nat or in a really shallow bath so you where okay. but big bodies of water terrify you.
the water reaches nats thighs, you have tucked your feet up so that your feet won't touch the water.
you where still crying but didn't make a sound.
the only reason nat knew was because she could feel her neck getting wet and she knew her little dove very well.
nat "shh baby it's okay, mama is here don't worry"
nat key walking into the water until it was at your waist, she stopped not wanting to unsettle you anymore
she swayed back and fourth u til you let out a cold shiver
nat "can we go further?"
you just babble at her, letting her know that you have gone really small.
then you realise where you are and start screaming and tugging at nats top.
not caring about anything but wanting to settle you she pull down one side of her swim suit allowing you to latch. as she was nursing you she moved you into a cradling position, wanda then seen what was happening and offered nat a towel,  which nat took to cover herself,  but she used this as a way to get you in that water deeper,  your body was fully submerged and your head was out of the water suckling in nats boob.
she scooped the water onto your hair and used her wet hand to dribble water on your face cashing you to let out giggles.
you eventually unlatched and fixed nats top.
nat had picked up on the queues of you having a bad day as you didn't wait for her permission to nurse.
you wrapped your legs around nats waist, she laid you in the water with her arms under your back supporting you, she swayed you back and fourth,  you giggled as nat gave everyone else the okay to get in the water.
nat okayed with you in the water for a while, until you where blue and freezing cold crying to come out of the water, nat laid with you in the sun. until you got up off her lap and walked straight to the bathroom, licking the door still very much in little space, you pulled off your swimsuit and nappy in the bathroom attached to nats bed room. unaware nat had followed you,  you go to run down the corridor butt naked but luckily nat catches you and throws you up in the air catching you.
she laid you down on the bed tickling you until you couldn't breathe
you " s'op go'a go baf'oom"
she didn't think you where serious and cousknt hear you over your laughs and continued until your face fell and you went as white as a sheet, she then heard the drips of your accident falling onto the floor, you squirmed and tried to stop but it was too late.
you looked at your mama very mad, and sad.
nat "aww baby i'm sorry it's mamas fault"
nat put you in a nappy and joggers followed by a baggy tshirt. she popped the dummy in your mouth and you stormed off to find comfort from anyone but your mama who made you have your accident.
you saw wanda nat and yelena sat chatting while the boys where in the pool, you scurried over to yelena and threw yourself in her arms with a very obvious pouty face.
yelena "what's got you at grump detka"
you "mama made me mad"
yelena "what did mama do?"
you "mama 'ickle me i 'said s'op no wisen. i say s'op me go'a pee but mama no wisen."
yelena "but that's what the nappies are for baby"
you grump
you "me no hab on me nakey baby dove"
yelena "well mama should've listened"
you nod
wanda "that was a very naughty tasha."
you go red as you had forgotten they where day behind you
wanda "no need to be embarrassed little love, natasha was naughty."
kate "yeh cupcake natashas was very naughty"
you "kay kay me 'old you me no 'up cake"
kate "yes you are my cupcake"
kate "but if you don't like the name i'll stop"
you "no s'op no s'op"
kate "alright cupcake"
you snuggle into yelena still really mad at Natasha.
natasha come out to apologies to you.
natasha "little dove im really sorry, i should've listened to you. it was very mean of me."
wanda "how about we give mama a punishment?"
that word rang siren bells in your head, nat and yelena hissing at the word. you instantly snap out of headspace and run off to your room locking the door.