part 10

your pov.
you woke up in big head space, this was probably due to your accident. when your hurt yourself you where either really far into big space or really little,  there wasn't an in-between.
you knew you weren't supposed to walk in your boot but you didn't feel pain away so you got up changing out of the nappy and into your normal underwear, joggers and a baggy top.
you limped downstairs and into the living area
nat "hey you shouldn't be walking on that foot"
you "it doesn't hurt so it doesn't matter"
nat "it should hurt.. why doesn't it hurt"
you "the red room hurt me so much, my body stopped telling me where i'm hurt."
nat "but yesterday you where in pain, when you where little"
you "yeh that's because he never met little me so he never got the chance to hurt little me, so little me knows when i'm in pain but normal me doesn't"
nat "alright we'll please rest"
you "im not promising anything"
you sigh get up and go to bruce's lab, luckily it was empty.
you take of the boot stashing it behind the draws, you use some tools to pull if your cast
you "perfect.. good as new"
you saunter back to the mainroom, thankfully nat and yelena aren't there so you can't get in trouble.
you sit beside kate.
kate "hey cupcake"
you "not little"
kate "oh sorry, hi darling"
you smile at the change in nicknames
you "hi"
kate "you're very cute when you blush"
kate "so um.. i haven't really had a chance to talk to but you much, and i wanted to know if you would maybe go on a date with me?"
you giggle and hide you face in your hood
kate "is that a yes?"
you nod
kate "alright, it will be inside the comping as i know you don't like leaving without nat, just incase you drop when we are out. so how about tonight, dress comfy and meet me outside your room"
you "okay. but what if i'm little"
kate "then we can still do the date but it will be a play date for kay kay and cupcake"
you nod
you rush off upstairs and start shaving, washing your hair, making yourself look and smell good.
you have a quick nap then see the time
jarvis "kate said to be ready in 15 minutes"
you pull on some cotton joggers, that are huge just nicely fitted. and a loose vest will  your hair in cute messy bun and a light black hoodie.
you open your door and see kate stood there in pretty much the same outfit but different colours
kate "big or little, i'm going to guess big due to the outfit"
you "ding ding you answered correct"
kate "so i have a little date set up in the roof"
you "lead the way archer"
she leads you up to the roof, you see blankets and cushions with lots of food on trays.
kate "we are going to watch a movie anything you like"
you "how about hunger games?"
kate "sure"
kate lays down, she helps you cuddle into her, you watch the movie contently until you feel yourself slipping.
but you ignore it and continue watching the film, kate glances at you every so often, she's probably caught on.
then a part where someone dies comes on and you instantly slip, so start whimpering and crying
you "kay kay. no wike."
kate switches off the film and brings you into her lap, she rocks you back and fourth until your calm.
kate "how about we go see mama huh? she can change you into something else?"
you "no lebe kay kay"
kate "how about we go see mama then we can snuggle?"
you nod really fast
kate "wait. aren't you supposed to have owies?"
you "big me ook off"
kate "alright we shall be talking to your mama then"
kate took you to natasha
nat "and what where you doing little one"
you "me wif kate. big girl time, little girl ruin it. tupid little"
nat "woah no. we have talked about this, you can't help being little and we all love both big and little you"
you pout
nat "let's get you changed"
you "den back to my kay kay"
nat "your kay kay huh?"
nat puts you in a nappy and then this

 we have talked about this, you can't help being little and we all love both big and little you"you pout nat "let's get you changed"you "den back to my kay kay"nat "your kay kay huh?"nat puts you in a nappy and then this

you "mama kay kay see my ew"nat "your nappy isn't ew"you "don't wike mama"nat "i promise you kate doesn't care"you "mama pwease!!"nat puts a pair of brown shorts on you "tank you"nat picks you up and puts you on her hip while she walks downstairs

nat "your nappy isn't ew"
you "don't wike mama"
nat "i promise you kate doesn't care"
you "mama pwease!!"
nat puts a pair of brown shorts on
you "tank you"
nat picks you up and puts you on her hip while she walks downstairs.
kate "why don't we have a movie night, call everyone down and you cupcake can cuddle with me?"
you nod
you straddle kate and rest your head on her chest
everyone shortly arrives and they jsyt decide to watch friends, as they didn't wanna trigger or scare you
you "kay kay"
kate "yeh"
you "sowy i rupted du date"
kate "it's alright cupcake, i don't mind"