part 9

nurse "alright are you the cared of little miss?"
nat "yeh i am"
nurse "alright, absolutely no pressure on her foot for 3 weeks"
nurse "then after that she will have the boot on for another 3 weeks"
nat "alright what can i do for the pain?"
nurse hands her two packages
nurse "the purple package is for when she's little and the white is for when she's big"
nat "thank you very much"
yelena "here i brought her some clothes for her"
the nurse removes all the wires and tubes
nat takes the clothes and puts you on her hip and collects the nappy bag on her way.
nat gets you changed as well as your nappy, you had on a onesie that clipped in the crotch, knee high fluffy socks and a huge baggy hoodie from nat
you where tired and ready to go home.

time jump
you have arrived at the compound and nats holding you, she has her arms under your bum to support you while you have your arms tucked into your tummy, your head in ants shoulder and your legs wrapped around her waist lazily.
the guys where back from the mission and where sat worried waiting for you all
tony "hey what happened?"
nat "my little one here had an accident, she took a tumble done the stairs, she has a broken elbow and broken ankle"
thor "ohh no little one"
nat "i think she's tired, i'm gonna go out her down for a nap"
wanda "i'll start the spicy food for her"
kate "i'll do the cupcakes"
nat takes you upstairs and sits you on the bed. you whine and cry and she walks away
nat "shhh little dove mamas only changing"
nat quickly changes into a comfy outfit.
nat lays you down with her i top of you patting your bum.
you lightly tug at her vest. she wasn't wearing a bra so she just pulled up the vest and gave you the go ahead to nurse, you latched on a suckled lightly, your mama stroked you cheek.
nat had found a new thing you loved with was tummy rubs, so she unclipped the onesie and put her hand up the onesie and gently stroked your tummy. you smiles around nats boob as your still nursing making nat laugh.
nat "your so cute little dove"
you "mama"
you blush
nat "ohh mama loves you"
you "ickle dove wuvs mama"
nat "how about little dove you have a bath and mama will put lots of lotion on your ans do your hair all nice and then you have a nice nap"
you nod.
nat bathes you gently massaging you head while doing so.
once you get out she dries you and puts you in a nappy, she lays you on your back and gently rubs lotion all over, she flips you over and gently massages you back legs, arms and hips. she hears soft sores coming from the little sprawled out on the bed. she laughs to her self seeing the sleepy finger hair sprawled out over the bed, the little one her bed with back of clothing sound asleep without a care in the world.
nat placed a blanket over the little and shut the door slightly before heading back to everyone else.

your pov
i've just woken up from my very nice nap,  but my mama was no where. i start screaming and crying hoping to get my mama.
i'm so upset i don't even notice the lack of clothing. i was so scared my mama had left me. i know i don't deserve mama but i didn't think she would just leave.
then the door opens and i see someone who's not my mama, making me scream and cry more.
wanda "hey shhh sweet girl,  why don't we go find mama huh?"
you "mama no lef baby'irl?"
wanda "no mama didn't leave her baby girl"
wanda "why don't we get a tshirt in and then we will find mama huh?"
you "mama op"
wanda "alright mamas top"
wanda picks in of nats tops and helps you stretch it over your cast and she carefully placed you on her hip covering you with the blanket as you rest your head in wandas shoulder.
wanda "mama had a meeting with fury today but he said we could interrupt"
you "but das a bad 'irks fing"
wanda "it's okay when we have been told we are allowed to"
you nod.
wanda knocks on a door and opens it your face lights up with tears streaming down your face shouts so happy to see your mama your shaking
wanda "nat for the love of god cuddle your baby she's vibrating she's so happy to see you"
nat takes you from wanda and holds you close as fury continues talking,  you just cuddle into your mamas chest as she's talking, lulling yourself back into another deep sleep. 
your rudely awoke by someone slamming something causing you to jump and cry..
nat "shh baby dove it's okay. i promise baby it's okay"
you eventually calm down and nat carries you ti see the others.
you cuddled with nat for a bit, then thor,  you loved thor even tho you barely knew him he was your favourite one out of the males,  tony and peter where a close second