part 8

it's been a few days and you have really been struggling to get into your headspace, Natasha has noticed this and has been trying to coax you into headspace but it hasn't worked.
today is a girls day, all of the men are out on a mission and won't be back until tomorrow.
the girls have decided to have a movie day, you started the day having waffles and fruit.
you have been wearing a nappy because you don't trust yourself not to slip and immediately have an accident.
you are cuddled up in the sofa.
you and kate have gotten quite close, but not too close.
you have a blanket and are trying to calm down as your quite worked up.. over nothing.
the movie starts and your by yourself cuddled up, while yelena is sat with kate laughing, wanda is cuddled up with wanda.
you bare a few more hours of the movie but you get angry, you get up storming out the back door leading to the garden.
you sit with your feet near the lake list right to the trees whistle, eventually bringing you a sense of calm.
you take a deep breath and smile.
you soon feel someone sit next to you, you lol over and see kate
kate "hey cupcake"
you "im not little"
kate "what's wrong?"
you "i don't know, i need to be little but i just can't. after wanda said the P word"
kate "yeh, can i try something? it may help you slip"
you "at this point i'll try anything"
kate pulls you into her lap, straddling her hiding your face in her neck she places her hand up the back of your tshirt and runs her nails gently along your skin. 
kate "there we go cupcake, kay kay is here"
kate "now let's see that little cupcake huh?"
you " 'upcake is 'ack!!"
kaye "im happy to see that  darling"
you pout
kate "why the pout?"
you "me no 'arling me 'upcake you kay kay"
kate "ohh okay cupcake i get the problem"
you "hmph"
you "uhhhh!! my mama!"
kate "you missed her!"
you "uh huh!!"
kate "wanna go see her?"
you "uh huh? you hol' me to mama?"
kate "you wanna be carried to mama"
you nod
kate picks you up, holding you close and takes the little baby to her mother.
but as soon as you get into the compound you immediately want to be put down, kate obeying your request puts you down but you being the clumsy baby you are hear your mamas voice and follow ignoring kate's worried warning of the doomed stairs. you don't seem them as your running and fall down all of the stairs.
alerting everyone in the compound of your accident.
you let out a blood curdling scream, nat come rushing instantly.
she doesn't move you at all but strokes your hair an face trying to soothe your cries
nat "use your big girl words and tell mama what hurts"
you use your left hand to point to your right arm and right foot
nat takes a look
she's suprised your not screaming as you can see the bones of you elbow poking out from your skin
nat "alright i need ice, blanket and her nappy bag."
they all go off to grab the things nat need.
you just stare at your mama with big red puffy teary eyes.
they all arrive back yelena calls for an ambulance while nat covers you with the blanket and places the ice on your elbow and foot.
you fall asleep before the ambulance gets there, and the next thing you know you wake up surrounded by nurses and your elbow feels funny and so does your foot.
they don't hurt but you can't move them.
you start sobbing at all of the strange faces, still i n little space
nurse "shall we go see you mama huh?"
you nod
they wheel the bed though to your private room where all the girls are waiting.
nat "hey little dove how are you?"
you just give her a pouty smile
nat "not good huh?"
you "fused"
nat " your confused?"
you nod
nat "well you had a nasty fall down the naughty stairs and you had a big owie on your elbow and foot. so the kind doctors helped you and now you have a cast on your arms and elbow and a boot on your foot to protect the owies"
you look over at kate
you "kay kay. 'upcake is sowy for no listen."
kate "that's alright you just missed your mama so it's okay"
you "no it not me had a big scary coz me not listen to kay kay. me 'tupid and no serve mama!"
yelena "woah hey slow your role there darling,. your not stupid and you do deserve a mama. i don't ever want to hear you say things like that about yourself again understood?"
tears pool in your eyes you hadn't listened to kate and now your big sister was mad. god you can't do anything right.
wanda "yelena cut the poor girl some slack your making her cry"
yelena "she shouldn't say things like that about herself"
yelena walks out and your mama follows her.
you just burst into tears unsure of what you had done wrong.
wanda "aww sweet girl, you want a cuddle?"
you "no me bad 'irl! me set baba!"
you lie on your left side facing away from the two women in the room.
wanda "no you didn't sweet girl, she just doesn't know how to handle her emotions,  she's worried and shouldn't of snapped at you"
you "when me good 'irl can me have comfy hug?"
wanda "yes you can have your comfy hug"
wanda walks over and gets under the light baker with you,  you instantly snuggle into her breathing out contently when you feel that peace again
wanda "sweet girl what do you wanna do when we get back home?"
you "wana make picy food. kay kay make 'up cakes for her 'upcake me help bof"
wanda "it's lucky we have a big kitchen"