6 (520 words)

Dammit. I'm gunna kill myself.

Kyle's pov ⚠️TW: MENTION OF EATING DISORDERS⚠️

Craig flipped Stan off

-

Me and Stan sat in our dorm room. Kenny and Butters were eating their dinner.

"Was your dinner good?" I asked Stan. "It was fine. Did you like your dinner? I didn't see you eat much." Stan told me.

I looked down. It was true. I didn't eat much. I tried. I really did. The food was shit. But I always had a problem with food.

I'm very insecure about my body. I've never really been bullied about my body. Only sometimes. But it was mostly in my head. I saw how other people's bodies looked like, and I wanted that, too.

It all began in 10th grade when I saw seeing myself fatter in the mirror. I gained a lot of weight over that summer. I got really insecure about myself and wanted to get all that weight off me. So I started skipping meals. I exercised too much it wasn't healthy anymore.

My parents didn't notice it at all. I tried to recover by myself. And that wasn't the best. Cause I started over eating. I gained more and more weight and got more and more insecure. I started skipping meals more, and sometimes, I just starved completely.

I'm now in college, and I still haven't recovered. It's pretty shit to be honest.

-

"Yeah, the food was just shit." I laughed. Stan nodded.

"Well, lessons start tomorrow already, so we better get ready for it. I'm Gonna shower." Stan told me. "Okay." I said to Stan

-

I woke up at 7 and the classes are beginning at 9. It was a bit too early cause I saw Kenny and Butters still sleeping. But one person really caught my eye.

Stan looked so cute and peaceful just laying there. He looked adorable. I stared at him in awe.

I saw him blinking and waking up.

"Why were you staring? You like what you see?" Stan asked me with a smile. I started blushing like crazy.

"Uhh- no-. No, I just zoned out." I lied. Stan nodded. "Well, it's a bit early. Why don't we just eat together? And talk about ourselves." Stan asked me. "Okay!" I told him with a smile.

I took some clothes from my closet and went to the bathroom to do my clothes on.

-

Stan's pov

After Kyle, I got ready in the bathroom.

I thought about Wendy and then Kyle. About his perfect curls. And his freckles sprinkled all over his face. And how he has small dimples when he smiles and when he-. I looked down. 'Fuck really now.' I thought to myself. I got hard because of Kyle. Dammit. I'm gunna kill myself.

*just a time skip cause I just can't write all that, yk*

I came out of the bathroom. Still having the thought of that, I got an boner because of Kyle. But I have an girlfriend. And I'm not gay right?

But why did it feel so odd to kiss wendy yesterday? Am I really gay? Am I really gay for Kyle?

I am. Am I?

-

A/n
Sorry for not writing so long. I was just busy with school and I just did alot  (I was too lazy)
Next update will be soon I promise

Just a quick question: do you think I'm a good writer?

I'm not really a new writer and I wrote my first book when I was 10 when covid hit. It was really bad lmao. Anyway. Then I started writing more and more and I already wrote 2 whole books for my friends and rn still one (at page 146 already) anyway love to my pookies cause I know one is reading it rn. Anyway

-buh bye