20 (1110 words

Kyle's pov (⚠️TW: MENTION OF EATING DISORDER, MENTION OF SEXUAL ASSAULT⚠️)

So what'd you wanna tell us?" My mom asked me.

Stan looked at me, and I looked back. He mouthed.'You can just tell them it'll be fine'. But what if it doesn't end fine.

I signed and walked to the couch. Stan and my parents followed me, and we all sat down.

"Are you two dating?" My dad asked me. I looked confused. "What? No!" I told them.

"Okay, so what'd you wanna tell us then?" My mom asked me.

"I uhm. It's hard to say." I told them, feeling my eyes water. Stan saw my eyes watering and placed his hand in mine.

"You're struggling again. Aren't you?" My mom asked me. I nodded. "To the point that I just refused to eat for 3 days." I muttered. My parents eyes widened. "Kyle, that's not okay, baby. You need to eat. We'll get you into therapy again. Okay?" My mom told me with a comforting tone. I nodded, holding my tears. My dad just stared into the distance in utterly shock.

I looked at Stan and he mouthed 'tell them about what happened with Thomas'. I shook my head.

"Is there more?" My mom asked me. "N-". "Yes." Stan cut me off. I looked at the ground.

"Kyle, will you please tell me what's going on that you're stuck with." My mom told me. Tears were rolling down my eyes, and I couldn't speak anymore.

"I uhh. I got sexuality assaulted." I whispered the last part. Both my parents eyes widedend.

"Oh Kyle, come here." My mom told me. I hugged my mom and sobbed into her shoulder. My dad joined in.

"I keep getting random panic attacks when someone touches me." I told them. "The scene just plays and plays in my head. I can't get rid of it." I told them sobbing more and more.

My parents pulled away from me. And looked at Stan. "We can't thank you enough of getting Kyle here to tell everything." My mom told Stan.

"It wasn't that hard to get him to tell you." Stan laughed. My parents smiled, and I looked at Stan.

'I love you,' I mouthed him. 'I love you too.' He mouthed back. I smiled and gave Stan a hug. He immediately hugged back and rubbed my back.

For some reason, I don't feel scared anymore when Stan touches me. I think it's cause I love him.

I pulled away and looked at his kissable lips. I wanted to kiss him at that moment but I couldn't. Not with my parents.

-

I looked at my ceiling, hoping Stan would text me.

It's the night before Thanksgiving, and I feel like shit. I have to eat a lot, and then I'll feel like shit. I just wanna be with Stan and hold him.

Every day, I spent time with Stan because what would I do otherwise. Kenny's only with Butters, and I can only handle Stan at the moment.

I can't even go anywhere alone because Thomas lives here. Stan always has to pick me up because I'm too scared. He says he doesn't care, but I just know he wishes he was never friends with me. I hate it.

I heard my phone ding and saw a message from Stan.

STAN: I'm going to your house
STAN: You don't jave a choice of saying no cause I'm already in front of your door
STAN: OPEN THE DAMN DOOR

I laughed at Stan's messages and walked downstairs to open the door. I saw Stan standing there having the biggest grin on his face. I wonder what he has planned.

Stan's pov

I want to confess to Kyle today. I hid it for way too long, and I can't handle it anymore. I already told Kenny about my crush, and he just told me that Kyle 100% likes me back. But Kyles doesn't even really know me. So why would he want to date me? Only if he knew who I really am.

I'm a damn alcoholic. I've been since 4th grade. Maybe I only drank like 1 drink on my last party that I went to. But damn was I proud of myself. I was too busy making friends anyway. But I'm sober for 4 months now. My parents are proud of me, too.

But me being 4 months sober doesn't change the fact that I'm still a alcoholic.

But I'm still gunna to confess to Kyle today.

-

I was in front of Kyle's house debating if I should do this or not. I'm probably overthinking this way too much. It's not that big of a deal.

I texted Kyle to say that I'm here. He opened the door and he greeted me with a warm smile. I smiled back and noticed I had a huge grin on my face. Kyle gave me a confused look. I grinned more at him. I looked down and kicked my shoes off and hanged my coat on a hanger.

I followed Kyle up the stairs. It was quiet in his house. It normally wasn't this quiet.

"Kyle, can I uhm tell you something ?" I asked him.

"Sure, what'd you wanna ask?" He asked me, giving me a confused look.

I cleared my throat. Here it goes.

"I like you. Like, like like you. Like I'm in love with you." I told him, looking. I looked up and saw a shocked Kyle standing in front of me.

He looked around his room.

"Stan. I uhm. I like you too. I have liked you for for a while now." He covered his face. I smiled at him and gave him a big hug.

I gave him a peck on my cheek, and he smiled brightly. I looked at his kissable lips.

I came closer to him and gave him a kiss on his lips. He looked at me with wide eyes, and he started tearing up.

"I'm really sorry, Kyle. I'm so so sorry. I should've asked your permission." I hugged him tighter.

Kyle pulled away and looked at me. He gave me a few pecks on my cheek and lips.

I came forward again and started kissing him. Our lips moved in sync. He placed a hand on my cheek, and I placed a hand on his waist. He flinched at the sudden touch but continued kissing me.

He opened his mouth to give me permission to slide my tongue into his mouth. I did so. I explored his whole mouth.

-

After 10 minutes of making out, we pulled away both out of breath. "I love you, Kyle." I told him. "I love you too Stan." Kyle told me.

-

HEYYY

I actually love this chapter. I'm so damn tired and I was sick today but tum I have to go to school and I have till 4. Anyway I had group therapy and now I wanna kms. I'm not going back anymore and idc what my mom says. And yes it was rlly that bad😭.

- buh byeer