27 (519 words)

Kyles pov ⚠️TW: MENTION OF EATING DISORDERS⚠️

"I- yeah it really is going okay." I lie. A little smile creeps on my face as i say that. I know he's probably gonna know that I lied. He always knows it. I don't really care to be honest. I just really don't wanna tell him the truth.

"Kyle I'm here to help you. I'm not gonna help you if you keep on lying to my face. I know you're not doing okay. And you need help. And you have to realize that people love you and want you to be healthy. They don't care how you look like. They don't care how you're body looks like. The only thing they care about is if you're nice and sweet. And you are. You're very sweet and nice. And they all know that. No now tell me. Whats the last thing you ate?" My therapist asks me. I stay quiet hesitating about whether I should say what I wanna say.

"Uhm.. yesterday I ate 2 crackers. Those with only a couple of calories. But the rest of the week I didn't eat anything." I say quietly.

"Kyle you have to eat. This is not healthy at all. And if you keep on living like this I can't help you anymore and I have to send you to a hospital. You don't want that right?" He asks me politely.

"No I- I don't wanna be send away." I confess.

"So next session is online cause you have to go to school again. Don't forget it cause I will be informing your parents about it." He tells me. I nod understandably.

"Okay I'll see you next week then. Bye Kyle."

"Bye"

I walk out the building and spot my parents' car. I step in the car ready for them to drive me to college again.

Stan's pov

I wait outside with Kenny, Butters, Craig, Tweek and Clyde. I'm just talking with Clyde cause Kenny and Butters are busy kissing and Craig and Tweek are too busy flirting with each other.

I learned some things from Clyde. He had a boyfriend. But they broke up right after summer break cause he couldn't handle long distance. Clyde was devastated when he heard that and cried for days. I don't know the name of his boyfriend. He told me he rather not tell. I don't know why he doesn't wanna say it though.

I feel someone wrapping their arms around me. I gasp and turn around and see Kyle standing there smiling at me.

"Hey!" He says with a bright smile. It looks a little forced but it's okay.

I kiss him. "Hey. How was winter break?" I ask him.

-

Heyyy

Im sorry for not writing for so long but idk i had a lot happening at once so i couldn't find any time to write. Also my tiktok acc got banned but i got it back. They thought i was underage😭

Anyway im going to the spinnin tour on Thursday and i dunno what to wear so if u have any ideas on what to wear pls comment it.

- buh byerr