28 (493 words)

Stans pov (⚠️TW: MENTION OF SELF- HARM⚠️)
(Time skip a month later)

Me and Kyle have been dating for like 3 months now. We have a good relationship but its really not the best relationship. I mean we fight a lot and then Kyle always ends up self harming. And I don't want that to happen. But the fights just happen. He just really pisses me off sometimes.

It's also kinda hard to deal with his mental health. He's really sad and traumatized by what happened to him. It affects him a lot but it also really affects me. He doesn't talk to me about his trauma and I want him to know it's okay to talk about it. I don't know if I can handle it though. Seeing him sad makes me sad but I want him to love himself before we're gonna date seriously like be boyfriends. I really love him I really do but I just can't handle his mental health. He needs to fix that first before we're gonna date.

Me and Kyle are in our dorm room. Butters and Kenny are out somewhere so they aren't returning in a while. While I'm cuddled up with him the thoughs of him hurting and being sad keep wandering in my head. I sit up and motion him to do the same.

"Kyle I have to talk to u about something. And don't take this as your fault please." I begin. Kyle frowns but nods. "I really love you. I really fucking do but I can't do this anymore. Your hurting too much and your mental heatlh is really bad. And I really wanna be there for you but it's hard. Im still a teenager and so are you. We're both really young. And I dont want you to be hurting. I want you to be able to love yourself before we're gonna do something serious like be boyfriends. I really love you and you should know that but I cant keep on doing this. Seeing you hurt hurts me too. I really love you so don't forget that. Im not gonna leave you or do anything to hurt you. Im still gonna be your best friend okay? We're just gonna take a little break and when your able to love yourself truly we'll see how it continues. I just really cant do this anymore. Im sorry." I explain to him with tears in my eyes. He stares at me blankly and tears up.

"Oh.." Kyle says and his voice breaks. My heart breaks when I hear his 'oh'. It sounds so broken and sad.

I hug him tightly and let him sob in my shoulder.

"I still love you no matter what thats never gonna change"

-

HEYY
So this is a little sad chapter cuz im sad. Im still not mentally over s3 of young royals. The hallway scene though😭
Anyway if u haven't watched it yet go watch it!!! Its soo good

- buh byeeer