23 (660 words)

Kyles pov (⚠️TW: ALCOHOL USE)

When I came out to my homophobic family, I didn't realise this would happen. Why didn't my parents stop them when they called Stan that? Why didn't they stop them when they made homophobic comments? Why didn't they stop them when they tried to beat me because im gay?
Everyone hates me now. Don't they? My family hates me cause I'm gay. My parents hate me because I ruined their family, and I'm mentally ill. I only have Stan left. Stan truly loves me. I think so. Or maybe he just feels like he's stuck with me because of how sad and depressed I am. Maybe he feels bad for me? Dammit.

I look at the clock and see 21:45. Fuck I forgot I had a date with Stan 45 minutes ago.

I check my phone and see 5 missed calls from Stan and he sent me 10 messages asking me where I am.

My eyes widen and I run downstairs to do my shoes on. My luck when I go downstairs and see no one there. It's really quiet. No one's here. Not even Ike.

I run out the door to Starks pond hoping I'll see Stan.

I stop with running when I'm half way there. I start feeling really dizzy.

I feel a arm on my shoulder. I turn around fast hoping I'll see Stan.

"Are you okay? D'you wanna sit down?" I see Wendy. I look at Wendy confused. "Wait don't you live in New york?" I ask her.
"Just visiting some family. But it's not about me now. Are you okay? Why are you running? Oh you're going to Starks pond for Stan. He's still there. But he's drunk. He really wants to see you." Wendy tells me smiling.

"I'm fine, Wendy thanks. And yeah I'm- I'm going to Starks pond." I look down. "Well, go now! I think he's looking for you." Wendy tells me while walking away.

I nod and start running again.

I see Stan sitting by a tree silently sobbing alone while he has an empty vodka bottle in his hand.

I hug Stan and give him a kiss on his forehead. "Stan, what'd you do?" I ask him sounding worried.

"Kyle, where were you! I was waiting for you for almost a whole hour!" He sounds angry.

"I-I'm sorry. Something happened. I'll tell you when you're sober. I'm so fucking sorry." I hug him tighter.

Stan starts sobbing again in my shoulder. "Come on, I'm bringing you home." I tell him while trying to get him up. It's hard cause I'm really not strong, but I managed to do it.

I put an arm around him and walked with him.

When we're in front of his house, i search for some keys in his pocket. I open the door and see no one there. The house is really quiet. Just as quiet as my house was.

I put his shoes off and hung his coat on a hanger. I managed to get him upstairs and lay him on his bed.

"I'll get you some painkillers and water," I tell him while I walk downstairs.

When I'm upstairs again, I see Stan sitting on the bed with his arms crossed.

I place the water and painkillers next to his bed. "What is it?" I ask him.

"Stay here." He tells me. "I have to go home." I tell him.

"Please just stay with me. Please. Kyle, I love you. I love you so fucking much. Please. Stay." He begs me.

I sign. "Okay, fine." I say as I lay next to him.

-

I'm really trying to update more but I have to clean my room for my birthday cause it's my birthday in like 9 days. And I can't do it on Christmas😭. But this whole week I start at like 13:00. It's 2:56 rn i need to sleep.

-buh byee