17 (780 words)

Kyle's pov (⚠️ TW: SEXUAL ASSAULT, SUICIDAL THOUGHTS)

He started hitting me again qnd again. I felt so much pain. Maybe this is just what I deserve. Everything happens for a reason.

He started grinding against me and making out with me deeper. My whole face was wet at the moment, and my hair was messed up.

I saw someone barging in. And kicking Thomas in the back of his knee very hard. Thomas fell over, and I saw who it was. Stanley Mash. When he saw me, he got tears in his eyes.

Stan started kicking Thomas over and over again. I was still in shock.

"JUST LEAVE THOMAS IT'S OVER YOU CAN'T DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT NOW!" Stan screamed, angry at Thomas. I've never seen Stan so angry. When Thomas Leaved Stan gave me the biggest hug I've ever got. "I'm so so sorry, Kyle. I shouldn't have left you alone." Stan sobbed in my neck. I sobbed quietly, too.

Oh, how I wish now that I'm not gunna wake up tomorrow.

Stan's pov

I'm really enjoying it here. But it seems like someone's missing. I got that, though, in my head while I was dancing with Kenny, Clyde, and Butters.

I looked into the crowded room. But there's no red curly hair. Fuck. Where's Kyle?

"Guys d'you know where Kyle is?" I asked them. They all shaked their heads no. "I'm going to search for him. Alone." I told them. They nodded.

Kyle would've told me if he left, so he's probably somewhere in the toilets.

I walked to the toilets, and I heard sobbing and hitting coming from it. But that sobbing felt awfully known. It was Kyle. My eyes widened, and I barged in the room.

There, I saw Thomas making out with Kyle. Kyle's face was fully wet with tears. Without thinking, I just kicked him, and he fell to the ground.

I hit him some more times and screamed at him to leave.

I gave Kyle a big hug.  "I'm so so sorry, Kyle. I shouldn't have left you alone." I sobbed in his neck. Kyle sobbed quietly, too.

When we pulled out of our hug, I looked at him.

His face was red, and he had blood on his forehead. Thomas probably hit him on something. His lips and eyes were puffy, and he had dark hickeys on his neck. He just looked so sad and messed up. I felt so fucking bad for him. I can't imagine how he feels. Or what he's going though right now.

"Kyle I don't care that everyone is going to think that I gave you all these hickeys but we need to get out of here. I want to talk to you. But if you're too exhausted for it that's okay. Take your time. We're getting out of here." I told Kyle. He nodded fast.

I took his head in mine and we started walking towards the exit as fast as possible. I think no one saw us but it doesn't even matter right now.

We ran to the elavator and pressed on the '13' button.

We arrived at our dorm room and closed the door.

Kyle was still in shock and still looked terrified.

I gave him a big hug again. I can't just let him sleep by himself if he's like this.

I grabbed his hand and told him to sit on my bed. He sat on my bed still looking terrified.

I feel so bad for him still. I moved my nightstand and walked to Kyle's bed to place it right next to my bed. Now it's like a double bed so Kyle doesn't have to sleep alone.

"Okay this may sound very weird but it's just a question. D'you want to do you pj's on by yourself or should I help you?" I asked Kyle nervous.

It got quiet for a while. "I can do it on by myself." Kyle told me.

I nodded and handed him his pj's. "Can you please turn around?" He asked me. I nodded and turned around.

"Done!" Kyle told me. I smiled and got my own pj's. Kyle turned around for me and I did them on.

I climed into bed with him. And lay next to him. It got really quiet.

"Stan could we please cuddle?" Kyle asked me nervous.

"Ofcource dude!" I told him. I big spooned him. I still heard a quiet sob but he fell asleep soon enough. What an exhausting day was this.

I fell asleep some minutes later.

-

HEYYY

So I'm really fucking tired and I feel like sleeping but I really don't want to cause tum I start at 11:30. Anyway tum I also have 2 hours of sex ed and I'm really not excited for that. I always feel so uncomfortable when I have sex ed cause I'm asexual😭 Anyway I think I'm going to take a little break again but idk cause I feel like I'm going into another depressive episode cause I really don't feel well now):

- buh byeer