prologue: now and then and a new reward

I walked the halls of the pizzaplex as i have 4,296 times at this point, my head security badge glistening in the light. Since the build and repair of the pizzaplex and the glamrock gang, a few things are different. Firstly, every guest is given a stamp, and their fingerprint is scanned into the fazzbear guest system, this allows the animatroncs to know on sight who should and not should be at the pizza plex and what attractions they have access to. Staff can know this, too, with a data pad. Secondly, the glamrocks have been given a bit more free will as a few of the higher ups felt their severe damage was partially at the fault of their strict programming, for example a lack of self preservation in roxy, chicas and montys cases for different reasons. To put it simply thier Personalities were left unaltered, but they were taught to value thier own safety. Surprisingly, monty had the most difficult time with this as he was more concerned with helping others. Chica was outfitted with a special stomach gauge, so she will eventually feel full after eating enough food. She was also given synthetic taste buds, which now prevent her from eating trash.....at least not as often..what the hell is in that pizza sause? Roxy still worries about cassie and Gregory as with have been missing for years. I helped fix freddy 3 years ago....its actually how i got hired i was simply supposed to repair his casing, but i also hacked into the fazbear system network and found so really well hidden copys of the old Freddy's personality, copies the higher ups had no clue exsisted. The original freddy is still missing, but there is nothing i can do there, but after seeing what i had done, i was offered a job as security, and yes hacking is actually part of it should somthing go screwey with any of the machines. Vanessa was actually found in the pizza plex after the fire with a large chunk kf time for which she couldn't account. The higher-ups assumed it was head trauma and put her on medical leave. They had no proof of unsatisfactory work, so they couldn't fire her....appearently. lastly, there are apparently 2 new additions to the pizzaplex one of which is demandant of my attention. I walk into parts and service and see the owner of the pizzaplex and all 4 of the animatronics "alice! Thank you for coming. i know you take your job very seriously." He nods, smiling. "Your work here has not gone unnoticed 3 years of flawless service. And so we wish to reveal to you first the newest animatronic Amelianna the security wolf!" Chica dramatically pulled a large sheet sitting on the parts and service chair showing a sleek black wolf who had black fur and hair with purple highlights and purple areas on her muzzle and stomach "she looks amazing!" I say amazed. "She was made in recognition of your dedication to the company and hard work," freddy offered, and i nod in response. "Only issue is....she...won't...turn on..." my boss said, rubbing the back of her head structurally. She is absolutely fine, hell shes built with enough physical strength to put monty out if commission should he go haywire she should be the safest animatronic alive but we cant even get her to power on" he sighs. "Dont worry, sir, im sure alice can figure it out," roxy said, and she wasn't wrong over the last 3 years. I've worn many metaphorical hats, one of which is animatronic repair woman. "I can take a look if you want." His face brightened. "I'd love it if you could during your night shift." He said as i worked from 10pm to 6 am, the first 2 hours i go over daily incident reports if any and make notes on how i think it should be handled, part of head security. "Sure, between me and eclipse, we should be fine." I state. "Will we be locked in our rooms again?" Monty asked, seemingly worried. "No monty, ive said this before now that we know part of your attitude was you have an issue with closed spaces your allowed to wander as long as you check in when i ask where you are." I respond. Monty had been known to destroy his green room often it was only after i began working here that i discovered her had claustrophobia, and him going wild in his room was because he was freaking out. Now, the animatronics can wander the plex, but every hour, they have to check in with night security and tell them exactly where they are, and they have a 4 am curfew for recharging and any last minute maintenance that could be necessary. "I wouldn't take that from you, monty," i assure him as his eyes seem to relax. "Now, let me get to work. It's almost time for you guys to perform," i note as the boss laughs "hahaha youd think she's an animatronic with how accurate she is she's right, you 4" he laughs jeartily as they leave me alone with amelianna "ok lets see whats got you oversleeping little lady" i say to the comatose wolf infront of me. I opened her chest plate, face plate, arms all of it, and as i had been told, there seemed to be absolutely nothing wrong, not a single bolt out of place. "Huh, well, you are quote a mystery," i noted with a smile. I loved a challenging mystery as i went to retrieve my tool bag. "Where is it?" I looked in drawers, on shelves even in the protective dome, but my tool bag was nowhere to be found. "Did I forget it in the tunnels last week?" I leave the dome and seal it shut for her safety. I know i said i would get to it during the night shift, but my curiosity couldn't be restrained. Looking at my watch, it was already 12:43 close enough. The next thing i know, i hear a rumble, and everything goes black.