enter the depths (part 1)

As we fell, i managed to get a hold of Makenzie and use my casing as a sheild to cushion her fall, landing hard on the ground below after a while of being dazed. MacKenzie speaks. "Roxy, amelianna, diagnostic check," she orders as we run over our systems for any damages. Both of us confirm we are fine as my eyes begin scanning the room around us. It's a dark room that looks like a dungeon out of a fantasy game. MacKenzie looks at the box that holds stuff from my time as alice, but she says nothing too loudly. All i manage to hear is "Where did you go?" Makenzie looks almost...like she wants to cry. "Are you ok, mackenzie?" I ask y-yea.....its just i haven't been honest about some things.... alice did work here..  but she's been missing for almost a year. I was made head of security since then, and the company basically has it, so it's like she never existed. They want to avoid a PR crisis." She admitted as me and roxy look at each other, no doubt the same question running through our head."How do we tell her i/amelianna am/is alice and why dont we believe her?." Roxy shakes her head as she looks at the far wall. "There is a doorway through here." i nod as i shoulder tackle the wall, making a way for us to continue."We need to get back. The others will worry," i MacKenzie frowns."i have no idea where we are," i notice a camera on the wall, and i begin trying to wirelessly tap into the feed. It but it takes a bit of work. These cameras are ancient, but i manage. It's not long as i flip through, and i see multiple variations of bonney and freddy, some more decrepit than others. "Creepy," i comment. "What is it?" Roxy asks."Other... versions of bonnie and freddy. One looks like toys, there are 2 others that are extremely old....none of these should be here. They are from defunct restaurant locations, " i comment. At that moment, a few of them turn their heads. As if they are looking right at me. "We need to leave. Now." i pick up MacKenzie and start running as my ears pick up the thumping of metal feet, roxy close behind. "Why, what's wrong?!" Makenzie said, alarmed by the alarmed look on my face as me and roxy tore through the halls of the area we were in. "You wouldn't believe me if i told you." I cautioned. "We need to step on it!" Roxy alerted. "Take mackenzie! I'll buy some time!" "Are you nutz?! They'll shred you!" I look at roxy. "They can try." I toss mackenzie to roxy and stop on a dime, digging my claws i to the concrete, tearring it up as i slow to a stop. "Overclock password. Roxxanne wolf, Freddy fazbear, Montgomery gater, chika chiken, eclypse, mackenzie alena santamoria megan sanchez the 3rd." I mutter softly. A click sounds in my head as my body begins to steam, and my legs lengthen and shift as high-grade hydraulics slip into an active position, my claws begin spinning like drills as they are coated with a sleek steel coating making them sharper and stronger, my arms open as protected vents appear and begin venting excess heat and a visor shaped like sunglasses cover my eyes and my realistic wolf teeth are replaced by what only can be called steel knives. "Dont make me repeat myself, roxy. GO! NOW!!"  I order as i charge at the animatronics i see charging at me with glowing red eyes. All i hear is mackenzie screaming at me, but with roxys speed, those screams fade almost instantly. The freddy fazbear that reminds me of a Barbie doll screams at me as he throws his hat at me, which i swat aside as i lunge at the herd ready to wage war for as long as i can.

ROXANNE POV

I softly cry to myself as i run as fast as i can, leaving alice to fight on her own. I know she was built to last, but.....im not sure even she can win with that many against her. "ROXANNA STOP RIGHT NOW!" Mackenzie orders flailing about as i ignore her orders, getting to a starewell and begin climbing up it upon reaching the top i am met by monty who helps me up and giving mackenzie to chica who begins looking her over for injuries. "Where amelianna?" At the sound of her name, i break down in whines before trying to turn around and go back, but i fall to one knee. "Low battery?! Now?!" Freddy steps forward. "Is she in danger?" I ignore freddy and try and push myself, but alices self-preservation programming she gave us won't let me. "T-there were others, other animatronics. Much older models... I dont know them, but by the look on amelianna's face, she did, and they were not friendly. She stayed behind so we could escape." I explain this worrying, everyone. "How many were there?" Monty frowns, taking off his shades. "At least 50, maybe more." This makes everyone go pale. mackenzie is white as a ghost. "W-what do we do?!" She said she was panicked. None of us could blame her. Monty is oddly quiet for a long while before speaking up. "We wait. We all know she wouldn't take a challenge like that without 2 things A knowing she could overclock and B knowing shed come back. She is WAY too stubborn to go down like that. Everyone is quiet, but he used "she" because he wasn't exactly talking about amelianna, the wolf. He was talking about alice, the woman who kissed 2 windshields in a car accident and told death to shove off when it came knocking. All we can do is hope he's right. Freddy helps me to my feet and puts my arm around him as i take a look back at the stairwell i emerged from. "Come back to use. You better come back to us."