enter the depths part 2

ECLIPSE POV
/////////////

I happened to have overheard what roxy said, and i slipped down when no one was looking. I float along quickly, not needing strings as i have hover jets cleverly hidden in my frame. I can hear the clanking and crucnhing if metal and plastic. It doesn't sound pretty, then i suddenly hear a loud clang that makes me concerned, and i move faster, finding a critically damaged amelianna. She is in shambles but still fucntional. Her casing is a wreck her endo is barely intact, and her wiring is an absolute mess. If the wrong employee sees her like this, she will be scrapped and deemed a failure. I need to get her to parts and service without the cameras seeing her..... i hear enraged thudding on the thick metal wall behind her before it dies down as ameliana goes into emergency shutdown mode due to critical damages. It's only a matter of time before an automatic damage report is sent out, i grab her and do my best to float her along, but she's too heavy. "Let me take her." It's monty. "You can't be seen." He nods, picks her up. And darts off while i go to see what i can do about the cameras

No pov

Monty carried the crippled wolf delicate as he buldozed through the tunnels he often used when going for a jog to clear out his claustrophobic stress. "The noise of my footsteps won't be out of place here," he mumbles as he runs as fast as he can without raising suspicion, the camres picture being down thanks to whatever highjinks they got up to. He is met by chika, who uses her sonic acreech to force open staff only short cuts to open a faster way that avoids cameras while monty carries the wolf. They are met by freddy who is handed the wolf, and he makes like a professional football player and begins buldozing down halls like a rampaging bull until he is met by Makenzie with a flat bed with a team of 10 technicians and the owner. "Freddy, go back with the others. The technicians will handle any necessary memory alterations needed to keep amelianna safe. I promise, they aren't scrapping her. Not over my dead body." He said sternly as he turned to monty and ordered him to mow down the dorrs and walls alike and hurried after the techs who have already begun preliminary repairs as they move as fast as they can. A camera tech doing his best to keep cameras off of them. "Remember people if corporate hears about this AT ALL you can kiss your job good bye am i CLEAR?!" He asked "yes sir!" Came the response in unison they get to parts and service and carefully lift her on the chair. "We can't use the auto repair system it logs everything." Monty walks in "ill act as the chair clamps. In her current state, she couldn't overpower me if she tried." He said solemnly. He limbo-ed under the chair and wrapped his fingers delicately around her endos neck and spine while using his tail to manipulate the manual wrist and leg restraint made for power failure emergencies. It was a mad house as bodies shuffled about wires being moved parts being replaced. The dome was packed like a cand of sardines. But not a person complained. They had complained. It was her idea to have a funeral for bonnie, and she had sworn to figure out his death. She even risked her life to protect the others, and they were NOT going to let her break her promise like this. No, they have lost 1 friend already. There is no way in HELL.  they are going to lose another. The owner was on the phone with corporate non-stop stalling as they asked what the security alerts were all about as he kept giving them very well thought out excuses that couldn't be easily disproven. The whole process took no less than 36 hours. The animatronics did their best to keep guests unaware of amelianna's absence while they were open, and the boss had ordered day staff to do the same at all costs. The tech team was exhausted, but finally, she was repaired. They covertly wheeled her to her room, where it took the combined effort of monty overclocking, freddy, roxy, chika, and 15 staff to open her bedroom door and get her into her charging pod for her to get a nice long charge. "I hope her memory banks are still functional," the owner said. "According to the albeit spotty diagnostic, we managed to get. She did a memory back up to her console in her room multiple times, she wasnt blind going into this. She knew she'd get wrecked. Said the large tech who had built bonnie's casket and repaired bonnie."But she did it anyway," said another tech who had watched her save the child her first day out. The owner wiped his forhead as the PA system announced the end of the day for the pizzaplex. "Mackenzie. Tomorrow, she is to be on light duty, running her attraction and daily self care needs. Nothing. Else. She deserves a rest. Understood?" Makcenzie nodded. "Especially with the repairs they need time to set in and her system needs time to reboot fully. We also made sure she also had a self-preservation protocol installed this time, for some reason, hers was missing, so hopefully, if she is forced to do something like this again, she will make sure she isnt so....man handled. The large tech said." Makenzie sighed. "What makes you think i can stop her?" The owner furrowed his brow. "I know you can't." Monty and piped up. "But if we have to. We can."  His answer seeming to relax, mackenzie some. "Do we know when she will turn back on?" Mackenzie asked hopefully. There was a long quiet silence, as if the answer wasn't an easy one. "There is absolutely no way we can predict when or is she will reactivate."

But even as they spoke. The wolf's processors had already begun kicking on