chapter 3: first day....again. (part 2 evening side)

After that little incident, the day had a good calm streak as i wamdered around doing a patrol. My mind or....databoard now, i guess, is going back to my situation. I end up so deep in thought that i dont notice Eclipse calling for me. "Amelia," he calls kindly. "Hm? Oh sorry Eclipse what can i help you with?" They smile and shakes thier head "nothing just wanted to make sure that you're ok. I heard what happened. we all look out for each other here. Why don't you grab a drink and just process for a bit, hm?" I nod, not noticing the joke till im sitting in an empty alcove of roxy raceways canyon theme sipping on some fizzyfaz."Heh...process cuz im a machine now. Hehe, " for some reason, this cracks me up as i end up laughing my ass off for a solid hour until i notice roxy smiling. "Oh, sorry." I say standing, but she shakes her head. "No, no, sounds like eclipse gave you a much needed laugh. They're good at that." She commenrs sitting next to me. "Monty told a security staff what happened. He also said you're still getting used to your programming, so your own report might be a bit late." I realized i hadn't even started one until she had said it as i spared a bit of processing power to start working on it in the background."So what's it like seeing our side of the job for a change she asked." I take a long sip as i wanted to express this as accurately as i could. "It's....very different. I mean, i could have never even fathomed what was going on, i mean, i had ideas, but I'm living it now, and... I can't even put it into words." Roxy nods."Must be a real challenge. Everything you know in question, having to get used to things you never even thought you'd need to." She speaks as sighs. "But. If i know you, and i like to think i do, you'll have this mastered in no time." She speaks with a playful slug on the arm, making me smile as we walk out. "You're still a predictable being." She says. "How so?" She smiles."You have 3 places you like to think. Right There in that alcove, in a random corner of mazercise and in bonnie Bowl." I nod as a question appeared in my head. "What ever happened to bonnie?" I ask. "That's just it....we dont know. Even monty isn't sure entirely, but he admits that bonnies' last known place does make it look suspicious." I nod."weeeeelllll" i start. "I think I'll go for a walk in gater golf. I need to lay eyes on that big ass bucket anyway." I wasn't lying that latch did worry me, but i also wanted to try my hand at the coldest case in the pizza plex if anyone could get to the bottom of it, it was me besides  i need something to do to keep me occupied when i cant sleep.

I walked around the golf courses with a sigh as i noted the claps on the rail and bucket were holding fine. I couldn't start my own side project yet as i needed to find the report on it later, but i could still use what was public knowledge among the staff, not that it helped much since any traces would have long since been cleaned and erased with the fire and all. But something in the back of my heavily wired brain said that might not be as true as id loke to think. After the plex closed, i went down to El Chips, where the others were gathered. i assumed for dinner. When i saw chica serving pizza, i was right. "Hey everyone," i said, and freddy jumped to his feet, and Chica hugged me. "Im so glad you are ok!" She bwaked monty gave an apologetic shrug as he ate his food "well im glad i could help." i said with a smile as Chica let me go. "We were all gonna play a round of bowling together to celebrate your attraction being an overwhelming hit," Chica chirped excitedly. "Oh... yeah... I was hardly there today," i say, embarrassed. "It's ok after the golf course closed for a couple of hours following the incident. No one teally blamed you for doing an extra patrol, " freddy said, explaining the excuse the staff had given to anyone questioning where i was. I nod as i ate a few slices of pizza while the others spoke about their day
Freddy got bested in fazer Blast by a small army of children. Chica had to scold someone for body shaming and roxy set a new record on her race track. We continued soeaking as we walked into bonnie bowl, my eyes immediately scanning the area as they always did when i entered a room, i had gotten used to it quick but this time something caught my eye on the far right if the alley "Something wrong?" Freddy asked "no nothing just a large scan, " i said as he went to set up the game. "Why dont we use this lane over here, i said, pointing much closer to the left. "Ok, we can do that," he says as he begins setting it up while chica got more snacks as even though most of us had a decent sized dinner none of us were inherently "full" yet the teams were me roxy and chica vs monty freddy and eclipse whom only joined to even out the teams. But throughout the entire game, something was nagging at me, something i couldn't shake, something i had missed in my 3 years of working here and never even knew until now. It made no sense, and yet something told me it held an absolutely enormous secret. At the very last lane of the bonnie Bowl bowling ally....was a fake wall.