Chapter 211 Xiao Feng came to find him

  Shen Xuyao and his wife were fully dressed before opening the formation and hatch. Seeing that the person standing outside the door was Huo Yu, Shen Xuyao was not surprised, and invited him directly into the cabin.

  Huo Yu bent over and sat on the chair, and Murong Jin greeted him with spiritual fruits, snacks and hot tea.

  After looking at Shen Xuyao and Murong Jin and his wife, Huo Yu took the initiative to speak. "You two little friends, I came here today to ask for something."

  "Young Master Huo is so polite. If there is anything we can do, we will try our best to help. Why do you need to use the word begging?" Shen Xuyao said with a smile.

  "It's like this. In the previous war, my brother's protector died. My brother was also poisoned by the poisonous jellyfish, and now his life is in danger. So, I came here to buy an antidote with two friends. The potion. This is one million spirit stones. Please help me, you must save my brother." With that said, Huo Yu took out the spirit stones and put them on the table.

  Hearing this, Shen Xuyao's expression changed. "Young Master Huo, you know, my cousin and I are not pharmacists. We are martial arts masters, and we also use one less medicine in our hands. So, this..."

"Of course, I know that this antidote is life-saving. I know that it is also very important to both of you. But my brother..." At this point, Huo Yu's face turned extremely ugly.

  "Young Master Huo, I'm not afraid to tell you the truth. The origin of our potion is not very honest. It may be very troublesome for my cousin and I to take it out. Moreover, we don't want others to know that we have this potion." At this point, Shen Xuyao frowned deeply.

  "Of course, I understand that this matter is very difficult for the two little friends. However, my brother is dying, and I hope you two can help him." At this point, Huo Yu took out another bag of spirit stones.

  After looking at the two million spirit stones on the table, Shen Xuyao pursed his lips. "Master Huo, we only have three bottles of this potion. For the sake of the Huo family protecting us all the way, we will sell one to you. However, there will be no such transactions in the future. If Young Master Huo If you need medicine, please don’t come to us again.”

  "Okay, this time is not an example." Nodding, Huo Yu immediately agreed.

  Turning his head, Shen Xuyao glanced at Murong Jin. Murong Jin took out a purple potion and handed it to Huo Yu.

  "Thank you two little friends, and I'm leaving." After getting the potion, Huo Yu hurriedly left the cabin of the two of them.

  Seeing the person leaving, Shen Xuyao closed the hatch and opened the protective formation again.

  Looking at the Lingshi on the table, Murong Jin smiled. "I didn't expect the antidote made from my blood and Xiaolan's juice to be so valuable!"

  "What nonsense are you talking about? No matter how valuable it is, you can't harm your own body." This year, in order to prevent him from being poisoned, Murong had to bleed basically every month, and Xiaolan also had his juice drained out frequently. As a result, both Murong and Xiaolan's bodies suffered great injuries.

  "I'm fine, don't worry." Shaking his head, Murong Jin said it's fine.

  "If you and Xiaolan hadn't been bleeding frequently and mutilating your body this year, you might have reached the peak of the fourth level." Thinking of this, Shen Xuyao felt a little guilty.