Chapter 356 Three Killers

  Tianmang Sect, in Shen Xuyao's courtyard.

  Shen Xuyao sat on the stone bench in the yard and waited for two hours before finally waiting for tonight's guests.

  Seeing three seventh-level soul pet masters wearing black robes and masks appearing in front of him, Shen Xuyao smiled. "I've been waiting for you for two hours, and you're finally here."

  Hearing this, the three of them were stunned for a moment and exchanged surprised looks. Because the three of them didn't expect that Shen Xuyao would guess that they would come. He would even wait for them in the yard.

"Tonight, my father is not in the sect. Isn't this the best time for you to take action?" Shen Xuyao knew that Shen Yao must have returned to the Shen family at this time. Shen Xuyao also knew that as soon as Shen Yao left, three killers would definitely come to kill him.

  The three people exchanged a look, no one said anything, and showed three gleaming knives, and the three people rushed towards Shen Xuyao.

  Looking at the three people rushing towards him, Shen Xuyao waved his sleeves calmly, and thirty-six cards rose from the ground, trapping the three people in the card formation.

  The three people stood there, looking at the cards spinning around them, all with wary expressions on their faces. Suddenly, the alchemy arrays lit up on the cards, and Dao Senhan's sword energy attacked the three people in the array.

  "These three people are all at the seventh level of peak strength, and they are not weak. I am afraid that the sword array alone may not be able to kill them." With that, Xiao Yan flew out of Shen Xuyao's sea of consciousness and landed on Shen Xuyao's shoulders.

  "I know, I'm just playing with them for now." As he said that, Shen Xuyao couldn't help but raise the corners of his mouth. She said in her heart: Shen Jiang is really spending a lot of money! He actually invited three peak level seven killers to kill me!

  "Oh, I don't know when your useless father will come back. I can't count on him every time." At this point, Xiaoyan sighed again and again.

  "What do you expect others to do? When we killed people in the past, who did we expect? Didn't we all kill ourselves?"

  "That's true, but all the troubles you are encountering now are due to Shen Yao. Shouldn't he be the one to clean up the mess?" At this point, Xiao Yan was very depressed. If the master had not returned to the Shen family and had not recognized Shen Yao as his father, how could he have been assassinated by an assassin?

  "He went to kill Shen Jiang and won't be back soon." When Shen Yao kills Shen Jiang, he will be truly safe.

  "Chen Jiang is at the early stage of level eight. It is indeed more appropriate to kill him than to kill him."

  After looking at Xiao Yan, Shen Xuyao waved his sleeves, and the cards on the second floor levitated and began to spray poisonous gas at the three killers in the formation.

  "Ah, poisonous gas, hold your breath quickly!"

  Looking at the three panicked killers, Shen Xuyao snapped his fingers. The first circle of cards that had been attacking and spinning stopped spinning and attacking. Twelve poisonous zombies came out from the twelve cards and attacked the three of them.

  These Poison Corpse Men were the trophies obtained by Shen Xuyao from killing the poison masters of the Five Poison Sects in the Zixia Secret Realm. Although these Poison Corpse Men were all at level 5 or 6, their strength was relatively low. However, these poisonous zombies are full of poison and are not afraid of death. They are a major killer weapon in Shen Xuyao's hands.