Chapter 306 Xu Yao's Punishment

Chapter 306 Xu Yao’s Punishment

  He took out two magic weapons and a bunch of soul rings. Shen Xuyao divided it between his two sons. "There are eight seventh-level soul rings and four sixth-level soul rings here. You two brothers each have six, use them for self-defense! In addition, this is a silver bell and a purple gold seal, which are both ancient growth tools. , your two brothers each have one piece, and we have made a contract to make it a natal magic weapon!"

  "Thank you, father." He bowed his head and thanked her, and the two sons took the things given by Shen Xuyao.

  "Xu Yao, do you have any swords over there? I taught two children swordsmanship, but the swords they used were bought in small towns. The quality is not very good." At this point, Murong Jin couldn't help but frown. He frowned.

  Hearing this, Shen Xuyao took out two swords. One is purple, the other is blue, and the blades of both swords have a cold air. One look at it and you can tell it's not ordinary. "These two swords are my trophies. Is it appropriate for them to use them?"

  Hearing this, Murong Jin hesitated. "this……"

  "Father, I want this." As he said that, Shen Rui picked up the purple sword.

  "Father, is this someone else's magic weapon?" After thinking about it, Shen Xuan asked.

  "Yes, back then, my father found many treasures in the Duobao Desert with the help of Spiritual Word Stones. Therefore, many people wanted to kill me and snatch the Spiritual Treasures in my hand. But unfortunately, they failed to do so. , were all killed by me." At this point, Shen Xuyao felt helpless. I really can't blame him for this. At least he didn't kill anyone to seize the treasure. He was just unfortunate enough to be treated as a fat sheep. But the result was that a group of idiots who thought they were hunters died in his hands and became his fat sheep.

  Hearing this, the two brothers twitched their lips. They heard Uncle Feng and Second Aunt say something about the Zixia Secret Realm. It seems that my father and his group did encounter several waves of bandits, but in the end, they were all killed by my father.

  "Father, I heard from Uncle Feng that your card formation is particularly powerful. Can you teach me?" I heard that my father killed many robbers with card formation!

  Hearing his youngest son's words, Shen Xuyao smiled. "Of course. Father can make you a set of cards and teach you how to arrange the card formation. In this way, if you encounter bad guys in the future, you can trap them in the formation and kill them."

  Shen Rui was very happy to receive Shen Xuyao's consent. "Thank you father."

  He looked at his younger brother and then at his father. Shen Xuan immediately said: "Father, my child also wants to learn."

  "Okay, I'll teach you two brothers together." Shen Xuyao agreed with a smile.

  "You two put this sword in the space ring. Don't use it yet. If you encounter a strong enemy, it's not too late to take it out and use it." After thinking about it, Murong Jin said this.

  "Yes, daddy." In response, the two brothers put away their two swords.

  "Xuanxuan, Ruirui, my father is a little tired. You two brothers should go back first! Tomorrow, my father will teach you the card formation."

  Hearing this, both brothers stood up. "Oh, let's go first."

  "Yeah!" Shen Xuyao got up and sent the two children out of the cave.

  Murong Jin frowned as he watched the child immediately seal away his lover in the cave. "Xu Yao."

  He met Murong Jin's gaze. Shen Xuyao's face darkened. His brows were also furrowed. He pursed his lips and said nothing.