Chapter 321 Liu Chen's Three Brothers and Sisters

Chapter 321 Liu Chen’s Three Brothers and Sisters

  The next day, noon

  After playing all morning, Wang Ziming sat at the dining table and looked at the eight dishes and one soup on the table. He couldn't help but raise his eyebrows. "Xu Yao, it looks good and smells delicious!"

  "Eat, everyone is here." Shen Xuyao smiled and motioned for everyone to start eating.

  Yesterday, Shen Xuyao only invited the Wang brothers to his home for discussion and dinner. However, Shen Chenyue and Song Yuanhao also came to have a meal. therefore. There were still seven people at the meal.

  "It's delicious, okay, boy, your craftsmanship is pretty good!"

  "Well, my brother's cooking is delicious, even better than my mother's." Shen Chenyue was full of praise after eating the food cooked by Shen Xuyao.

  "Yes, my brother's skills are not inferior to those of the great chefs in the restaurant." Song Yuanhao nodded again and again and said the same thing.

  "That's right, my master relied on his good cooking skills to trick my master into becoming his wife." At this point, Xiao Jin smiled, picked up a meatball and threw it into his mouth.

  Hearing this, Shen Chenyue looked at Xiaojin curiously. "Brother Jin, did Brother Jin marry my eldest brother because of his good cooking skills?"

  "Yes, my master was injured, and then he was rescued by your elder brother. After that, your elder brother changed his ways to cook for my master every day. As he ate, my master fell in love with your elder brother, and then , and he ate it.”

  Hearing this, Shen Chenyue laughed. "Brother is so awesome!"

  "First the hero saves the beauty, and then he conquers the food. Xu Yao, your routine is quite sophisticated!"

  Listening to everyone's teasing, Shen Xuyao smiled bitterly. "Actually, it's not a hero saving a beauty. My partner is indeed a beauty. However, I'm not a hero. When we met, my partner was stronger than me. It can only be said to be fate!"

  "Xu Yao, is your wife beautiful?" Wang Ziming was very curious about this.

  "Well, he is the most perfect pair in the world and the person I love most." At this point, Shen Xuyao touched the contract lines on the back of his hand.

  Shen Chenyue knew when she saw her eldest brother staring at the contract text on the back of his hand. The eldest brother must be thinking about Brother Jin.

  "What about others? Where did they go?"

  "Oh, my friend went to the medicine pool area and will not be able to come back until thirty years later." As he said that, Shen Xuyao took out a pot of wine and poured a glass for everyone.

  "Thirty years! It's not a short time!"

  "Drink! Try this spiritual fruit wine. My friend brewed it specially for me." As he spoke, Shen Xuyao picked up the wine glass and took a sip.

  Hearing this, everyone else also picked up their wine glasses and started tasting.

  "Well, good wine, good wine!" Wang Ziming gave a thumbs up and praised it repeatedly.

  "It's soft in the mouth, sweet and refreshing. It's indeed a good wine!" Nodding, Wang Zixuan also thought the wine was very good.

  "So does Brother Jin know how to make wine? This is my first time to drink the wine made by Brother Jin!" At this point, Song Yuanhao laughed.