Chapter 303 Murong Jin is pregnant

  In Shen Xuyao and Murong Jin's cave.

  Sitting together, Shen Xuyao and Murong Jin looked at each other. A complicated look was exchanged.

  "Xu Yao, what are you going to do?"

  "If they really stay on the island, after I advance to level seven, we will follow them to Tianmang Continent!" After thinking about it, Shen Xuyao said.

  Hearing this, Murong Jin nodded. "Then, do you want to recognize them?"

  Looking at his lover, Shen Xuyao smiled bitterly. "I originally didn't want to recognize Shen Yao. But I didn't expect that they would be waiting for me on the desert island."

  When the secret realm was closed, Shen Chenxing left alive, and Shen Xuyao knew that his identity could no longer be concealed. However, he didn't expect that his cheap dad would find him so quickly. Moreover, in order to see him, he waited for him for thirty years on the middle continent with poor spiritual energy.

  "Are you still unable to let go of what happened back then? Do you still resent him?" After thinking about it, Murong Jin asked.

  "No, I don't resent him. Everything is fate and no one is responsible for it. That's not his fault." Even if Shen Xuyao wanted to resent him, he would only resent the author of this novel. If the author hadn't come up with these stupid plots and plots, he would have to forcefully separate the family of three to fulfill the heroine. Then Shen Yao, Jiang Linger, and Jiang Yuan must be a happy family of three.

  "Xu Yao!" Murong Jin called softly while holding his lover's hand.

  "Murong, when I advance to the seventh level, if they are still waiting for me on this island, I will recognize them." After thinking about it, Shen Xuyao expressed his thoughts.

  As a book wearer, Shen Xuyao didn't want to recognize Shen Yao before. That was because he always felt that Shen Yao was Jiang Yuan's father. Not his father. He cannot recognize people. However, when he saw Shen Yao today. When he saw Shen Yao talking to him so carefully, and seeing Shen Yao trying so hard to please and please him. Shen Xuyao suddenly figured out something. That is, in this novel he is Jiang Yuan. Since he has inherited this body, he must also take over the responsibility of this body. Shen Yao is the father of this body. It is also a responsibility that he cannot shirk or escape.

  Just like back then, he accepted this body. And he also accepted the hatred of this body, avenged Jiang Ling'er and Jiang Yuan, mother and son, and killed Jiang He and the heroine. Shen Yao, consent is the responsibility of this body.

  Hearing what his lover said, Murong Jin nodded. "Actually, if you go to retreat in the ring space, we can go to Tianmang Continent with them now. The reason why you want to stay here is to test Shen Yao, right?"

  Hearing this, Shen Xuyao smiled. "So be it!"

  In fact, there is another reason why Shen Xuyao is unwilling to leave. That is, he wanted to prepare a grand wedding for his lover before going to Shen's house. He didn't want to drag this wedding to Tianmang Continent, and he didn't want the Shen family to prepare for his wedding. He wanted to prepare this wedding with his own hands. Marrying his wife with great splendor.

  When he reaches the seventh level, it will be the time for him and his wife to get married. In the past, their strength was low, and they were afraid of this and that. They were either hunted by this or wanted by that. However, it was different after they advanced to the seventh level. A seventh-level soul pet master is already a local emperor in the middle continent. As long as he advances to level seven, he doesn't need to be afraid of anyone anymore. He can marry the person he loves most without any worries.