Chapter 224 The Fall of Hu Tingting

  Night, study.

  After hearing the eldest son's story, the mayor's face turned extremely ugly. "Dark Magician, you are so brave. You dare to harvest my son. You are simply seeking death."

  "That woman is only level four. It's not difficult for us to kill her. The difficult thing is how to make the second brother recognize her true face." At this point, Zain frowned deeply.

  "Oh, this Xian, he actually met such a woman from outside. He is really blind." Thinking of his stupid second son, the town owner was very depressed.

  "Father, there is one more thing. Zhang Xu said that he will go out to practice for three years..." Zeen told the town leader about Shen Xuyao.

  "Why do you want to go out and practice so well?"

  Looking at his father who looked confused, Zayn thought for a while. "Maybe it's because he wants to reach the fifth level! He even urged me to help him find spiritual treasures."

  After glancing at his son, the mayor nodded. "It's not hard to find spiritual treasures that advance to the fifth level. If he wants it, just find a way to get him some! If he can become a fifth-level pharmacist, it might not be a bad thing for us."

  "Yes, I understand, kid!" Nodding, Zain said yes.

  "As for training. It's best to send two people to go with him, and you can also monitor him." Thinking of this, the town leader frowned.

  "Otherwise, let the eldest uncle and the second uncle accompany Zhang Xu. Both uncles are fifth-level soul pet masters. When the time comes, we will say that they are specially sent to protect Zhang Xu and his wife." After thinking about it. , Zayn thought of his two uncles.

  "Well, that's fine. You can go talk to him!"

  "Yes, father!" In response, Zain said yes.

  "As for the woman named Hu Tingting..."

  Before the town leader finished speaking, Zeen's messenger jade pendant lit up. Picking up the messenger jade pendant, Zeen saw that it was a message from Zhang Xu and immediately picked it up. "That's strange. Didn't you say you don't want me to disturb you at night? Why are you sending me messages at night?"

  Hearing this, Shen Xuyao's cold snort came from the other side. "I don't want to disturb you at night. That crazy woman named Hu Tingting is knocking on my protective formation? Please come here and get her away so that it doesn't affect my rest."

Hearing this, Zain was very different. "Hu Tingting, why is she looking for you so late at night?"

  "How do I know? Ask her!"

  "Okay, I'll go right away!"

  "Well, hung up."

  Glancing at the unlit jade pendant in his hand, Zaen looked at his father. "Father, this..."

  "Call your second brother and let's go together. I'm going to kill that bitch."

  Seeing his father's eyes filled with murderous intent, Zayn nodded. I immediately went to find my second brother.

  …………………………………………

  Standing outside Shen Xuyao's yard, Hu Tingting was very depressed. She knocked for a long time, but no one opened the protective shield for her.

  "What's going on with Zhang Xu? Why aren't you here yet?"

  "Didn't he fall in love with me? It's impossible. How could any man escape my beauty?"