Chapter 278 Murong Jin was attacked

  Although Shen Xuyao and the others only have three people here, Xiaobai's illusion can make the mackerel fish kill each other. It helped Shen Xuyao and Murong Jin save a lot of energy. Therefore, even if three people fight against hundreds of mackerels, Shen Xuyao's side still has a great advantage.

  The battle is about to end. Suddenly, Murong Jin felt an evil wind behind him. His instinct was to dodge. But he found that he seemed to be nailed to the spot with nails and could no longer move.

  "bump……"

  A ray of white light hit Murong Jin's back. Murong Jin's mask, two protective bracelets, and the blood-patterned jade pendant around his waist were all shattered to pieces. Even the Heart of Love necklace around his neck was shattered. A crack was made. Fortunately, Murong Jin was not injured.

  "Murong!" Shen Xuyao exclaimed, kicking away the mackerel he was fighting with, and flew towards his wife.

  At the same time, six soul pet masters also flew to Shen Xuyao's deck. These six people were none other than the six Rui Derong who had met Shen Xuyao and his wife in the Lingyin Bamboo Forest and wanted to buy a crystal chessboard.

  Seeing those six people, Shen Xuyao's eyes turned blood red, and he raised his hand and threw a seventh-level soul ring towards Rui Derong, who was sneaking up on his partner.

  "How dare you!" exclaimed, the sixth master of the Ruide family, standing behind Ruide Rong, was about to throw a magic weapon to block the attack for his eldest brother.

  When Shen Xuyao saw the other party moving, he hit him with a palm. The sixth master Ruide, who was at the early stage of level six, was directly frozen into an ice sculpture.

  "Touch..." The soul ring hit Rui Derong. The armor on Red Wing was shattered. The whole person flew out upside down.

  "Brother!" exclaimed, the second and third children immediately went to pick up Rui Derong, who flew backwards.

  "Sixth brother!"

  Looking at their younger brother who was frozen and turned into an iceman, the fourth and fifth children shouted.

  With a gloomy face, Shen Xuyao flew down to Murong Jin's side. "How are you? Are you injured?"

  "I'm fine, it's just that the blood-patterned jade pendant is broken!" Shaking his head, Murong Jin said it was fine.

  After staring at his wife to make sure that she was fine, Shen Xuyao showed off his flame fan and fanned the fourth and fifth masters of the Red family.

  A stream of red flames attacked the two brothers as if they were free of charge.

  "Ah!" screamed, and the two brothers immediately showed their magic weapons to block it.

  Seeing his lover and two brothers fighting, Murong Jin raised his left hand and struck at the fifth child of the Red family. The reason why I chose this fifth child is because the opponent is at the early stage of level six and is weaker than the fourth child.

  "It hurts, it hurts..."

  After screaming twice, Lao Wu collapsed limply on the deck.

  "Fifth brother, what's wrong with you?"

  Turning his head, the fourth child looked at his younger brother beside him. He found his brother lying on the deck, with white hair on his head, and the skin on his face became full of wrinkles, looking like a wrinkled orange peel.